Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Speed Demon

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Which one do you think is best?
Base your vote on the visuals plus the songs.:yes:

IMO, both Leave Me Alone and Speed Demon are heavily slept on by the general public.:(
Both of them are Michael's imagination run amuck in the best way.

If I was asked this a year ago I would have said Leave Me Alone, but the more I listen to Speed Demon, the more I love it. So I'm going with that.

Leave Me Alone! Although there have been times when I would have answered Speed Demon, there's just something about the song.

Speed Demon easily. Such a nice carefree song with an epic bridge section. I hope I'm not crucified for this but I'm never been too big of a fan of Leave Me Alone. A good song but it's quite overrated on this forum. It's the second worst song on Bad ahead of Just Good Friends for me.

Leave me alone easily.
Speed Demon never struck me as anything special, not bad but definitely one of the weakest on the album. Leave me alone on the other hand is, like so many great MJ songs, bubbling with angst and inner turmoil whilst still working as a catchy and dynamic pop song. My favourite song on the album for sure.

Leave me alone: that "suspended" beginning, Michael's "scat" part, the layering of his voice, ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G357FZ

I love those two songs so much and I can't really say that I prefer the one over the other. I voted for Speed Demon because I expected it to be the underdog, but I was surprised when I saw the results showing that the songs tied (5 votes each).

Leave Me Alone. The best bonus track on any album. Ever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

For some reason, I prefer Speed Demon.
It's a really fun song, especially while I'm driving.

I really like Leave Me Alone.

This is unreal. I love Speed Demon, but I've got to say Leave Me Alone wins just

The layered harmonies on the chorus's are divine, and the adlibs are just perfect

I never cared for 'Speed Demon'. It was the first time in years and years I felt a a bit disappointed in a Michael Jackson song-BUT the video made up for it.

On the other hand, 'Leave Me Alone' is absolutely gorgeous, and as others have said, those layers and harmonies are to die for. The video is spectacular and the best thing he ever did-I vowed everlasting love after watching it over and over and over.

Leave Me Alone. I like Speed Demon as well, but for vocal and the visuals it the former for sure.

These questions man. I'd go back and forth more so picking the one that it's been longer since I've heard probably.. I mightttt say leave me alone may win 10% more of the time?!? IDK

Both great songs.

One with a veru serious tone - the other carefree and fun. - Both funky as he#@

Back