• It's The Falling In Love

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Burn This Disco Out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

✨T✨

Proud Member
Happy Birthday Off The Wall!!

August 10th marked the 39th Anniversary of the incredible OFF THE WALL Album!!

I truly believe that without Off The Wall, there would not be the fantastic Thriller album that rocked the globe. SO, for this anniversary, my question for Y'all is this...

If one song from the album had to be ERASED from existance, which one would it be? (I know... It's so difficult :no:)

(And I'm so sorry I was 9 days late)

ce99ca59.jpg

:D :D :D

Last edited:
I love this whole entire album, and really don't want to take anything off. However, if I HAD to, it would be Girlfriend. That's something Michael could have sung as part of the Jacksons and actually was written by Paul with the young Jackson 5 in mind.
All the other songs reflect Michael's new young adult maturity and playfulness-and joy.

I love/like every single song from Off The Wall so this is very difficult. If I had to take one song off the album, it would have to be Girlfriend. I think it's clearly the weakest song of the album and personally speaking, although I like the song, I'm not a fan of the meaning of the song. It's Michael bragging about stealing another man's girlfriend and I don't like that tbh.

Back