Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Copenhagen 1997

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
I think the best show from 1996 is Brunei and the best show from 1997 is Basel. Bucharest 1996 and Kuala Lumpur 1996 are great too.

And please don't make this into ANOTHER lip syncing thread. We have enough of those already

I have interest in both Kuala Lumpur 96’, Gothenburg and Copenhagen 97’ shows. Kuala Lumpur they used the Canadian flag which is still weird, but other than that I find to be an awesome gesture not just from Michael, but for the Malaysian country.

In Kuala Lumpur Michael was having a lot of trouble with his headset mic, and during Smooth Criminal he gets so frustrated he rage quits and throws his hat. Luckily his hat was giving back to him just in time for the final dance routine.

But his anger and frustration lead to a much more aggressive and energetic performance.

Last edited:
I've not seen any of these enough to have an opinion. I watched Munich and I'm not going to vote for that. Would be interesting to know if there was a consensus on best dancing, best (most) singing, best picture quality, best sound, etc.

This had to be the hardest question for me to answer because HIStory Tour is my favorite. I love each of those concerts for specific reasons. I chose Brunei because of the gold pants but I loved the end vocals on You Are Not Alone in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. I adore the YANA girl from Munich and also the bug on stage. And Bucharest has Off the Wall Medley which is amazing.

I've not seen any of these enough to have an opinion. I watched Munich and I'm not going to vote for that. Would be interesting to know if there was a consensus on best dancing, best (most) singing, best picture quality, best sound, etc.
Just go to You Tube and start searching and watching.

Copenhagen because I was at this concert and it's awesome to have it and that I can watch it whenever I want

Back