The ranting thread

MissyJackson

Proud Member
Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
im soooooo :ranting @ DSL it stopped working earlier then when i booted it it finally gave in and connected grrrrrrrr AOL want they bums kickin its the second time ive had problems i call them all they say is reconnect :ranting i already tried that before callin them :ranting

oooooookay lol. I rather not say anything about anyone because my words can sway others to move tooooo far over to one side.

The only thing I want to rant about is. That all these tv shows that are on anymore is nothing but full of sex, drugs, and violence. I absolutely hate it. :ranting Don't they make decent shows anymore? This why I want the 80s back so badly. At least back then most of the shows that were on were decent and good. I can count on one hand of the tv shows of today discluding the reality shows that I like to watch. And please don't even dare get me started on the sit-coms that are on anymore. :ranting There is only 2 sit-coms that are on that is actually consider funny and worth watching. Hope and Faith and The Crumbs. Mostly any other time I am watching educational shows or TV Land.

Grrrrrrr!

Why do lollies have things in them that are bad for us?

Why does ice cream melt?

Why do I have to work on Saturdays????

Why Do I have to work on Sundays??

Why is no one evr online when I am???

GRRRR GRRRR GRRR

ok I'm done........ :)

Thanx for this thread, i get angry alot and most of the times the anger just makes me cry lol

Right now im angry at this certain som1 who doesnt even yet me make a convo with him to sort things out.and i hate these feelings for him and there is nothin i can do :banghead

it makes me so angry when MJ fans fight or are mean to eachother arnt we soppos to be a family? i thought so. makes me sad and sooo mad. why cant we just respect eachother.

:lol: we all cant moan about Helen now :rolleyes: :pth:
[/b]

15.gif

it makes me so angry when MJ fans fight or are mean to eachother arnt we soppos to be a family? i thought so. makes me sad and sooo mad. why cant we just respect eachother.
[/b]

Too right but like ive said before MJ Fans well most of them are all for themselves they need a life chill a bit in fact no they need to live a little if i brought school up in every conversation im sure a lot would get irritated im one of them right now cuz im goin through hell and not one MJ Fan wants to know sorry but thats the way they are and im sick of it ive even thought of not being a fan no more thats how bad ive got i just cant do with fans

:ranting

the other rant is if u get sick of my ass on the messengers SAY IT TO MA FACE ON THE MESSENGERS DONT COME AND SIT ON HERE WHERE I AM IT ANNOYS THE CRAP OUTTA ME :ranting

OMG! You were drunk AGAIN last night. :rolleyes: Why did you make that stupid comment about self harmers? That was sick and not funny! :no:

Yes.. me and Louise left the clothes out of the dryer upon the table.. Because you wont do it, and we needed are work clothes. I had to get them out at like.. 12 this morning. You know? When you were out getting drunk! That doesn't mean you can get pissed off cos they were still there this morning and pick up all the clothes and throw them in the conversatory and kitchen making them dirty again. Telling me to fold them all up! How can you try to talk to me when you've just got pissed off at me?! You need to calm down!

Why do I bother trying to get close to you, or try to help you? You always throw it back in my face or just ignore me because I don't intrest you. If thats the case, don't bother making up stupid crap saying I don't care. You have no ****ing idea!!

NOW, I've gotta go to work in a pissed off mood.

[/b]

Your right but try telling that to the morons over at the **** site. I am done with that site for good. This is what I love about this MJ site. No one makes fun of me or lied to me over here. Unlike the **** site. The one moderator lied and made fun of me because I didn't know who this certain group was. So I innocently asked them. And they just lied and made fun of me because I didn't know.

I HATE HATE HATE drama sooooooooooo much!!!!! arrrr i have it 2morrow :no:

Your right but try telling that to the morons over at the **** site. I am done with that site for good. This is what I love about this MJ site. No one makes fun of me or lied to me over here. Unlike the **** site. The one moderator lied and made fun of me because I didn't know who this certain group was. So I innocently asked them. And they just lied and made fun of me because I didn't know.
[/b]

see what i mean thats not cool at all, why would they make fun of you? wait i know cause they be dumb
:perrin

Yeah exactly MJforlife. One of the reasons they made fun of me is because of the fact I prefer old Hollywood over the Hollywood of today. And that I don't like any of the Hollywood stars of today. Well I do like:

Will Smith
Winona Ryder
and Jim Carrey

But that is the only Hollywood stars of today that I like. Most of my favorite Hollywood stars are dead. And they made fun of my taste in Hollywood actors. Well excuse me for prefering the old stars over the ones of today.

im ranting bout a certain thing

the fact that im annoyed the crap out of by a certain person

the other being i cant stop laughing a person only has to say hi and im off like a rocket its slowly annoyin me cuz the only thing i do is laugh and ppl think im hillarious i have the case of the laughing gas thats all

Just a little note...

No names to protect the innocent, or the guilty or whatever...

That includes naming other fan boards....

Had to do a snip snip on that.

Carry on!!!!

Grrrrr :perrin

why am I stuck at work???? why do I have to work??? why why why

why haven't I been given money just for being me?? so I don't have to work!!!!

Growl growl!!! :perrin

It's not fair that I have homework to do.... I don't want to discuss the world and hwo it affects the education system :perrin

Grrrrr :perrin

why am I stuck at work???? why do I have to work??? why why why

why haven't I been given money just for being me?? so I don't have to work!!!!

Growl growl!!! :perrin

It's not fair that I have homework to do.... I don't want to discuss the world and hwo it affects the education system :perrin
[/b]

:lol: :lol: L.J u make me laugh so much

why oh why do i mess up im a :censored: :ranting Loser thats what i am nuttin else im goin through a lot of stress with my friend committing suicide but that dont me i can :ranting and :cry: to ma friends no wonder they would rather sit here away from me im nuttin but a waste of space sorry but i have to admit it

WHY ARE THESE CORN CHIPS SO DAMN SALTY?????

I CAN'T NAME THE BRAND THANX TO THE NO NAMING NAMES RULE!!!!

:perrin salty salty salty things :perrin

WHY ARE THESE CORN CHIPS SO DAMN SALTY?????

I CAN'T NAME THE BRAND THANX TO THE NO NAMING NAMES RULE!!!!

:perrin salty salty salty things :perrin
[/b]

:lol:

L.J, hun...I'm saying this 'cause I love ya, but...eeeewwww

:sarmoti: OMG!!! OMG!! It's my 300 POST yuuuupiiiii :wild:

and, when u think that the 300 post is about Linda's sore-crunchy nose :blink:

:lol:

Back