What are you reading?

I just came from library.

borrowed Per Nilsson - Sjutton [means 'seventeen']

*steals*
[/b]

I didn't think anyone (especially girls) besides me on this site would read those kind of magazines. And those are the only magazines besides the 1 MJ magazine and the old National Geographic magazines that I have. That I will read.

laugh.gif

I'm about to start reading Stephen King's 'Rage' book.
[/b]

Is this the short story from some years ago?

if it is it is really good :yes:

I'm reading: The Curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon

Lord of the Rings [J.R.R. Tolkien]

I've seen the movies but never read the book, so i read it now. Probably takes whole summer :rolleyes:

Me too.
Doesn't matter that i haven't read more than 49 pages yet :p
[/b]

it's because you're in the part 1
i was reading the part 1 during a week but the book 2 and 3 i read in two days (i didnt see the movie at that time and didnt know the end lol) :rolleyes:

The Lord of the Rings is my all time favourite book :yes:

a total master piece and I promise you if you can make it through the first book (The fellowship of the ring) you will fly through the next two parts.

:wub:

If after reading LOTR ... if you catch the fantasy bug and want something good to read next I reccommend David Edding's The Belgairad .... this is a collection of 6 books, with the first one being called "The Pawn of Prophecy"

Brilliant character development in these books, which give you the feeling like you know the characters personally and they are very very very easy to read :yes:

Also check out what I'm reading at the moment (for like the 5th time) Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman - Dragonlance Chronicals :wub:

These are also easy reading and very kewl :p

:D

I'm only a 1/4 of the way into it :p I get distracted easily

I normally read about 3 books at the one time to combat my short attention span :D

heh heh :lol:

Back