sweet princess

Proud Member
i would give a hug to:

FUJON & tempy :flowers: [they sound like they need one]

i love you guys :flowers:

now it's your turn.... :D :flowers:

My hugs to mj ofcourse!
and let me say
My hugs to _________, __________, and _______too! and hey how can i forget u, _______!

my hugs to you, my Sweet Princess and to Tempany.
and to anyone who needs a hugs these days
mousehug.gif

Aww I wanna give a hug to Mungurl, cause if I don't nobody else would :lol:

kidding :p

I wanna give her a big hug for cheering me up about my "pickle" situation

*grabs monitor and hugs it*

^ :rofl:

*tries to unfold the monitor after the big squeez*

Linda, you know I love ya and I feel ya :) from that party from paltalk, after verdict, when we got an icecream party

*remembers how Linda knoked the haters with the icecream spoon, how she used to hide in the fridge looking for icecream...and other icecream activities related*

:lol:

I'm trying to belong to an elitist group, I just love and hug everyone, without waiting something in return. I learned that from Michael ;)

But you, Linda, are special to me! Big hug to ya!
I remember someone once said (after reading one of your "serious" teacher-like post) that she wouldn't expect so much maturity from you...see...people can be sometimes missleading by your attitude

Funny people ALWAYS hide a sensitive, easy to hurt person, and having a way with words = wise person.

I always LOVE words and the way we could play with them. I always RESPECT people that know how to handle words.

Linda is one of them.

Glad to find you girl, glad that you're a MJJ fan, too!

:flowers:

:wild:

Oh wow :blush:

Thankyou so much girlie :flowers: I remember those crazy paltalk events :p I had a blast hitting those evil peoples with my spoon :D

and ya know my fridge is always open to you ^_^

I'm glad there are some great people on here like you who always brighten my day when I see them floating around online :D

The storm is coming!! :wild:

So I'm gonna give Michael a hug now before this storms gets into full speed and now......

ICE CREAM for everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I wanna give Helen a hug cause I reckon she's the best shelia on this board and anyone who has a higher post count than chaos is fantastic in my book :kickass2:

Plus she's one of the few that know the power of horror vision! *waves arms around scariliy*

Back