Whats in ur paste ?

P Diddy breaks ruling over name

US rapper P Diddy has been found in breach of an agreement not to use his "Diddy" alias in the UK - with the matter now going to a full trial.

P Diddy - real name Sean Combs - had agreed a deal with DJ Richard "Diddy" Dearlove to stop using the nickname.

Mr Dearlove claimed the rapper has violated their arrangement by promoting himself as Diddy on websites.

But a judge said he was unable to decide if the star had control over the sites so could not order their removal.

Lord Justice David Kitchen rulrd the use of the name Diddy on the MySpace and YouTube websites was a breach of the agreement but Mr Combs' control over them would now be the subject of a full High Court hearing, which has been scheduled for October.

It is hoped the two sides can reach a compromise before then.

Lyric change

A spokesman for P Diddy described the decision not to issue an injunction against the rapper as a "victory for common sense".

Mr Justice Kitchin also said he thought Mr Combs had advertised himself as Diddy in a song on his latest album, Press Play.

Mr Combs has promised the lyric "mainline this Diddy heroin" will be removed from the song The Future when it is performed in Britain from now on.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/ente...ent/6268747.stm

BBC NEWS
Travolta comedy hogs film chart
Wild Hogs, an all-star road movie about four middle-aged men, has entered North America's film chart at number one.

Featuring John Travolta, Tim Allen, William H Macy and Martin Lawrence, it took $38m (£19.8m), estimates suggest.

Serial-killer thriller Zodiac was new at number two, while last week's chart-topper, Ghost Rider, was third.

Some critics panned Wild Hogs, with the Washington Post saying it was "born to be mild" and the Los Angeles Times complaining of "rehashed jokes".

But film was relatively successful in box office terms, proving to be the highest-grossing opening weekend for any Disney film released in March, and the largest-ever debut weekend for Travolta.

"It's so easy to see in the material how much fun they were having together," Chuck Viane, president of distribution at Disney, told the Associated Press.

"The audience was looking for that first great comedy of the year."

Oscars impact

Zodiac, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr, was the first film for director David Fincher since he released Panic Room in 2002.

NORTH AMERICAN BOX OFFICE
1. Wild Hogs ($38m)
2. Zodiac (pictured, $13.1m)
3. Ghost Rider ($11.5m)
4. Bridge to Terabithia ($8.6m)
5. The Number 23 ($7.1m)
6. Norbit ($6.4m)
7. Music and Lyrics ($4.9m)
8. Black Snake Moan ($4m)
9. Reno 911!: Miami ($3.8m)
10. Breach ($3.5m)
Source: Media by Numbers

The actors play a group of men obsessed with finding a serial killer who struck in San Francisco in the late 1960s and early 1970s.

Below Nicolas Cage's comic book film Ghost Rider was Disney's childhood fantasy Bridge to Terabithia, which fell one place to number four.

And The Number 23, a thriller starring Jim Carrey, dropped to fifth place.

Forest Whitaker's Oscar for best actor last Sunday helped takings for The Last King of Scotland climb by a quarter compared to a week ago.

But the story of Ugandan dictator Idi Amin did not re-enter the top 10.

There was no such rise for The Queen, starring best actress winner Dame Helen Mirren, which dropped 17% week-on-week.

A box office comparison could not be made for the best film at the Academy Awards - Martin Scorsese's The Departed - as it is already available on DVD in North America.
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/ente...ent/6418445.stm

Published: 2007/03/05 08:21:41 GMT

© BBC MMVII

Winds of Change

I am taking things that were so out of hand
To weave nothings into something lovely.
Times change and so do the winds of reason
Everyone could be writing tomorrows mystery.

This is the time to fulfill your dreams and let
Your heart be free a time to laugh and show love.
The Winds of Change are upon us and I have
Chartered a course for newer beginnings.

Let not your hearts be lead down the path of
Melancholy blue instead sail gracefully into it.
Time shifts all things gone and returns it unto you
In a better fashion that’s more fitting for the wearing.

Let your souls blossom full into something beautiful
Dance sing be happy! Sadness only brings you down.
Open your arms wide and accept its invitation gladly
Be courageous dare to go the un traveled road instead.

a poem I just wrote
at first I thought the thread meant glue/paste? um dont ask LOL

I like to copy/past anything that oter MJ fans would like to read

Here it is: Two women or two men naturally cannot have children because we were not designed that way.

lol! that is from a essay my fiance typed.. I did not even know what was in it, I just pasted lol!

00080mtj9.jpg

Back