Michael? Is that you?

LOL.

No obviously his face has been manipulated into the picture. It looks cool though, but this picture, of the face, is from around 1988 I think.

Thanks guys that picture threw me for a loop. If you could pick a look for Michael and you had to choose this picture or the way he looks now, which would you choose?

Thanks guys that picture threw me for a loop. If you could pick a look for Michael and you had to choose this picture or the way he looks now, which would you choose?

Oh my dear lord.... That's Michael's face from the Bad era photoshopped onto Clay Aiken's face and body. Mofos.... Whoever did this deserves a swift kick in their face. :doh:

Oh my dear lord.... That's Michael's face from the Bad era photoshopped onto Clay Aiken's face and body. Mofos.... Whoever did this deserves a swift kick in their face. :doh:

O M G!!! Thats so cool. hehehe. His hair could have been a bit longer though :lol:

O M G!!! Thats so cool. hehehe. His hair could have been a bit longer though :lol:

:lol: Funny pic! It looks like a combination of MJ & Clay Aiken lol. I'm glad MJ don't look like that though. I much prefer the way he looks now :wub:.

:lol: Funny pic! It looks like a combination of MJ & Clay Aiken lol. I'm glad MJ don't look like that though. I much prefer the way he looks now :wub:.

LOL! AHAHAHA! PHOTOSHOPPED! :lol: :lol: :lol:
BUT, THE FACE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL (MJ'S FACE I MEAN OF COURSE!) :p ;) :wub:

That doesn't even look good! Michael looks so much better the way he turly is!

Back