4m1964i.png

4v8lcwo.png

And to end on a nice one...

5xrf70k.png

:lol:

so many different kisses :lol:

6bbmh6q.png

this kid definitely don't like to be kissed :lol:

Few more! I forgot the Remember The Time ones. Plus the first one is the first one I thought of when you originally made the thread. Forgot to include it :p

kiss7.png

kiss6.png

kiss5.png

kiss4.png

kiss3.png

kiss2.png

kiss1.png

kiss7.png

Wow, is that Debbie? She looks fabulous!! :) Even though I have always thought she's pretty anyways. :)

52nz5up.png
just tell me from what year is that pic ? Hope not 1997 London grrrr ....

summer - Yep, it's Debbie :)

sophiemj & athina_livadi - It is 1998, but not February, it's September. I forget the date though :)

Well, in this pic, Michael and Jane Fonda are ALMOST kissing. :flowers:

withfonda.jpg

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

[scuffs floor with shoes as she slowly exits thread...]

mmm I want some of that lol... puts on thinking cap (evil smirk)

Fans have been saying forever that MJ and Lisa got it on long after their divorce and now I´m starting to believe it too. Are those pics really from the fall of 1998? They look so much in love in those pics. I always assumed they were still married. Poor Debbie.

Fans have been saying forever that MJ and Lisa got it on long after their divorce and now I´m starting to believe it too. Are those pics really from the fall of 1998? They look so much in love in those pics. I always assumed they were still married. Poor Debbie.[/b]

And Lisa Marie wants everyone to believe that Michael was the bad person in the marriage, yet here she is smooching and getting cosy with the same man she claims 'used her and manipulated her'. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

And speaking of Debbie, I wonder if she was aware of what was happening or if she was ok with it? :unsure:

And Lisa Marie wants everyone to believe that Michael was the bad person in the marriage, yet here she is smooching and getting cosy with the same man she claims 'used her and manipulated her'. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

And speaking of Debbie, I wonder if she was aware of what was happening or if she was ok with it? :unsure:[/b]

I´m sure MJ made his mistakes with Lisa. I mean we all do and he is not your everyday guy. But she´s not exactly the girl next door either. I think he hurt her very badly when he got Debbie pregnant such a short time after their divorce and that´s part of the reason she turned so bitter.

I feel a little sad for Debbie. I truly believe she was in love with MJ but I don´t think he was in love with her. Remember during the trial she said that she did the rebuttal video in 2003 still hoping that the two of them might resume their relationship. Imagine still wanting to get back with your ex years after you were divorced. I wonder if it has something to do with the famous magic stick LOL.

Back