The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... [ Merged ]

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
Who would you like to thank and why?

Or just show gratitude for anything you wish :)

No matter how big or small it is always nice to be thanked.. We should be thankful for those who love us, thankful for the friends we have... Just say thank you! it's not that hard :lol: some people don't do it and it bugs me :blink: show a little gratitude to those who have said something nice to you, done something for you, given you a gift, Shown you a lot of love.... anything :D

Right now I would like to thank god for giving me my 3 beautiful children.. for without them sometimes I feel I have nothing.. So a big THANK YOU GOD! :wub:

Last edited:
I would like to thank my friends who have ben there for me the past few days :)

Thank you to a friend of mine that took my kids from me just now so I could have a break :D

Thank you to a friend of mine that took my kids from me just now so I could have a break :D

Crabby pants :D

I just checked back and you really did put it... don't ruin my thread I said :angry: :D LOL

Crabby pants :D

I just checked back and you really did put it... don't ruin my thread I said :angry: :D LOL

I want to thank the members here for making me feel welcome.It means alot to me. hugs to you all and lots of love :)

I want to thank the members here for making me feel welcome.It means alot to me. hugs to you all and lots of love :)

Thank you MJJF and its members for being so kind and loving.It's nice to finally find a place that welcomes me and does not hate me.

Thank you MJJF and its members for being so kind and loving.It's nice to finally find a place that welcomes me and does not hate me.

Back