Gettin' 2 Know Each Other Game

The Shadfather

Proud Member
Thought this game up a while ago....it's a bit like the "Person Below me" thread. All you gotta do is like ask the person below you about themselves, and anybody can answer it. And it carries on and so forth. Anyone confused? Just tell me.

Example - Shadfather "What's ya favorite type of music?"
Innocent "I like pretty much everything...I guess.."

It's sorta like that. I just thought this could give people on here an opportunity 2 know more about each other and become good friends. *shrugs* Let's try it out and see how it goes. If it's a great thread, I'll keep it up. It it sucks, I just have one of the Moderators delete it.

1st question to the Next Person.....

What makes you feel on top of the world?

my love for michael

is there anyone from ur family (mom, dad, uncles, nieces, aunts, brothers, sisters, cousins etc etc) that annoys the hell outta u ?

hmm umbrella. it just annoys me so much ya now ?! :lol: under my umbeeeeeela ela ela eeeee ela :banghead

do u go to the movies often ?

What a feeling - Irene cara :woohoo:

I feel good - James Brown

Sex machine - James brown

Don't stop me now - Queen

Salt n pepper - Push it

Break me shake me - Savage Garden

Just to name a few....

--------------

what goal do you have in life that you have yet to achieve?

Being a firefighter, lol.

What do you have a talent for?

I'm completely clueless. As long as it works and it works fast, I'm happy. :lol:

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Spend time with friends and family

What was your first memory of MJ and what were your thoughts on him?

my sensitivity people mistake it for weakness[/b]
oh no poe sensitivity is one of the things that make u the special person that u r. i love sensitive ppl. i'm pretty sensitive myself :blush: :flowers:

sensitivity has certainly got nothing to do with weakness. if ppl confuse them then thats their problem.

my very first memory of michael was when i was around 5. i was sitting on the couch in my aunts place and she put on a video cassette with a few michael's videos from the off the wall, thriller and bad era. i remember skipping most of them but when smooth criminal started i got hooked lol. i couldnt stop playing it. i would watch it again and again. when i was a kid i would exclusively listen to fast songs so smooth criminal became my jam :p.

when was the first time u fell in love with someone ?

15 years ago when I was 12 years old and I saw what Michael was wearing in his In The Closet video. I have been madly in love with him ever since.

Do you have a love for astronomy?

I have lots :eek: I cant just pick one.. so all the colours of the rainbow :D

Do you have one best friend or many friends that you like equally the same?

Again I have many :lol:

Also I never remember the names of the places I go to lol but I love mexican places and Italian Mmm

If you could pick one country to be in right now which would you pick and why?

^ you need to grab menus and or matchbooks? haha

England because I am very drawn to it and there is things there
I would like to see and visit :)

When you wake up in the morning do you have a set routine?

Yes,I take a shower and get dressed,let the dog out,feed the dog, make my lunch for work and make and eat breakfast and go :)

Do you have breakfast in the morning?

Yes I do hun :) hugs
Do you ever wish that in the mornings after your shower, your bed would make itself :)
I really hate doing that btw lol

Back