New pics of Josephs other child

Has there ever been confirmation that this is actually Joseph's daughter ?? I don't recall seeing such information ... She certainly does resemble him and the Jackson Family.

Has there ever been confirmation that this is actually Joseph's daughter ?? I don't recall seeing such information ... She certainly does resemble him and the Jackson Family.[/b]
seeing her face is all the confirmation u can get. shes joseph with hair period

maybe taken at a birthday party. think her birthday is around/near mikes. cant see joe or the family ever offcially saying yes shes his but its as factual as you can get i guess

I can remember someone asking Michael in an interview if he had ever met his half sister and at the time he said no he hadn't. Been awhile ago. Not really any kind of confirmation but interesting none the less.

the freaky thing is, she looks like a cousin of mine ...

... a cousin of mine w/o the tremendously gigantic "you knows"

Ja'Vonnie..or what's her name..? interesting..where was this taken?[/b]

MY name is spelled Ja`Vonnie.

Her's is spelled Joh`Vonnie.

I'm clearing this up now for those crackheads that ALWAYS COME in these threads and start on me. :doh: :lol:

Ja! :lol: sawwwy sweety. Hahah I almost DID think twice..because I knew yours was something similar too.. I stand corrected. thanks!

MY name is spelled Ja`Vonnie.

Her's is spelled Joh`Vonnie.

I'm clearing this up now for those crackheads that ALWAYS COME in these threads and start on me. :doh: :lol:[/b]

:rollin: You're adorable, Ja :lol:

And yes, she does resemble Joseph a lot :)

It is crazy how much she looks like Joseph..

For those who don't know this is Josephs love child (for sure).. He has supported her for a long time.. When financial records were stolen from the family home it showed this.. Also Michael once said about having children that he wants a big family, then went off saying his father has had (10) children.. Who's the tenth?? um, her..

Me and her had the same acting coach. I was a model in 1988 and Susan told me about her because she knew i was a Michael Jackson fan.

Wow her tits are Huge LOL but why would Joseph want to keep this a Secret cause this is the first time i've ever herd of his "other child"

Wow her tits are Huge LOL but why would Joseph want to keep this a Secret cause this is the first time i've ever herd of his "other child"[/b]
She is not a secret. It is just that the Jacksons siblings do not talk about her in public (remember she was a child conceived in an affair. and the Jacksons love thier mother).

No, that could not have been the 10th.. Why would he say "My FATHER had 10 children." Yes Joe and Katherine had twins, one died.. But Mike would have said. "My PARENTS had 10"... Or even "My MOTHER.."

And plus.. Why would Joe support this person throughout her life.. There are even several pics of them together..

She was born August 30th, 1974.. Joseph Jackson is the name on her birth certificate.

here is an old pic of her..
jo.jpg

I tell ya, you can tell a Jackson when you see one from the children to the grandkids. they all look alike and beautiful. Good looking family.

I think her birhtday is today, august 30 and she is 33 years old. According to what I heard she has a daughter who was probably born in 1995. There was a thread there a person who claimed to be her best friend said she had a 10 year old daughter and that was in nov 2005. Happy birthday Joh´Vonnie!

No, that could not have been the 10th.. Why would he say "My FATHER had 10 children."[/b]

well mj was talking about how many kids his dad had had and how he wanted to beat/equal him. so thats why he said my father and not parents.

She does look like Joseph, he must have made her with a really attractive woman, seeming she turned out so well.

I remember all of this. If I recall correctly, JoVonnie's mom looks a lot like Katherine. It was pretty interesting. No wonder she looks like she could be related to Janet.

Ticie,
The Jacksonologist

I remember all of this. If I recall correctly, JoVonnie's mom looks a lot like Katherine. It was pretty interesting. No wonder she looks like she could be related to Janet.

Ticie,
The Jacksonologist[/b]
Joe is Janet's father just like he is this girl's father. That is why they look alike. A man can have kids with many other women and all of his children will look alike unlike a women who can have children from different men and all of her children will look different. They do not say, "man's seed" for nothing.

And again, Javonnie looks just like Joe's mother Crystal.

Back