Where would you like to see Michael Jackson film his upcoming videos?

Sharon B. Sidney

Proud Member
Michael Jackson has filmed a lot of state of the art videos that have increased the standard of video production.

As nothing more than a creative way to pass time I thought I would ask what parts of the world do you think would be good for Michael to film one of his videos.

Any particular place in mind?

There are a lot of really cool spots that people may have never thought of.

So why not start bouncing around some cool video ideas here!

Pictures would be fun to look at! If anyone is willing to share perhaps some from a vacation etc. If it's not okay to post them here - I'd still like to see them and would love it if you'd email me: Diversity2003c@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

God bless!!!

It would be interesting to see him do a film where he is in a very natural setting, like a meadow or a beach or a forest. He was in a forest in "Childhood" and of course there were nature scenes in "Earth Song" but those were quite shocking. Michael loves nature, and I'd love to see him interacting with it somehow--not necessarily "Bambi-like" :lol: but either contrasting with the scene, such as in "You Are Not Alone" or harmonizing with it somehow.

:lol: I dunno if its get tiring for some but I want another thugged out gangsta MJ with the hat. Of course a different plot, setting all that good stuff but I want another one!

I like the idea of a beach. Maybe have him in a nice white shirt and some kakies (sp), rolled up, walking in the ocean, he sees a beautiful girl etc. Like how the shirt would flow in the wind.

Maybe a street in New York...? Huummm the brain-storming.. :yes:
[/b]

That would have been the perfect fit for Liberian Girl. :D The sun setting, Michael looking out to the sea, seagulls flying, it would have been a hit. Anyways, I would love for Michael to do a beach thing or whereever. :p

itll probably be another yourock my world style video, or id like a blood on the dancefloor video. something with mj in a club

Wasn't there a rumor about Michael writing a song for his fans... I would like to see a video that shows some of the footage he gets when he tapes his fans or footage from his camera crew. Something that is from his point of view. Other than that I don't know... I guess it depends on the music.

I would like to see a short film or even movie take place in the early 40's.. Not like Smooth criminal.. A better picture would be Say,Say,Say.. Not exactly but more like that.. Not in the country like Say,Say,Say.. A city look.. I would like to see the old fasion clothing, cars, streets, lights, diners.. etc.. I love the look.

This time in the city of London ,it would look great

That's right, very fitting. Esp if he's doign one based on the Victorian theme.

Seaking of tuxes a while ago, does anyone have a pic of him in one? I know he's in a suit with a bow-tie on the cover of Off the Wall, yet I'm talking about an Armani tux or something reeaaalll debonaire....and maybe a little sessy too! :lol:

I also think it would be cool, if Michael plays a mentor figure in some short film/story/music video.. Back in the 80's he played the young guy getting advise in The Way You Make Me Feel.. It would be cool, if he found himself sitting at those same steps, Giving the advice to some young guy.. A song about love, and how to treat a woman.. That would be hott.. It could even be a song with a Featuring artist of someone.. That SOMEONE is the person MJ is mentoring in the LOVE department..

I would love him to make a video like They don't care about is. I've always loved that video. Mike walking around the city, and unlike the TDCAU city could be chicago in the 20's, walking around singing and dancing.

I have to say that I'd really enjoy seeing him dressed up in costume from the late 1600s to early 1700s--high boots, white ruffled shirt, buttoned vest, long black coat, three-pointed hat--long hair flowing out behind as he gallops off on a jet-black stallion... Hehehehehe. Yep--and a "touch of Bach" resounding through his music as he heads off to some adventure. I know, I'm dreaming... Sigh...

I would love him to make a video like They don't care about is. I've always loved that video. Mike walking around the city, and unlike the TDCAU city could be chicago in the 20's, walking around singing and dancing.[/b]

I like that idea

Alarm clock goes off. Michael is a normal dad at home waking up in a house in the suburbs. His kids are dragging him out of bed and he goes down stairs makes breakfast and starts getting dressed for work... but he slept in and is late so its all done quickly. He puts on a tie, jumps in his old car and starts driving to work. But there is lots of traffic and he is stuck there.. he turns on the car radio and it is the start of his song. Then all the grey buildings around him turn colorful and the sad looking people in their cars let their hair down and it turns into a huge street party. People breakdancing on the side walk ...etc

It would be crazy!!

:innocent:

yes i gotta give love to my home...chee-cah-go lol[/b]
This woman speaks the truth. Filming here is working for Batman why not Michael, he's kinda like a superhero right :p plus it puts him close to his roots

the beaches of Australia !!

MJ in a bathing suit or some plaid bermuda shorts
whitehaven.jpg

28463.jpg

I'd like to see him in really practical looking scenes like in heavy traffic crossing the street trying to get money into his parking meter before chasing the girl or in a pizza parlor trying to get someone's attention who's focused on her video game :lol: or in a delapidated 'hood' tryin to stop someone from going into a crackhouse, or tryin to hail a taxi in NY or inside a taxi in a rush to get to "her" or on a bus or at a college campus cafeteria, or a Waffle House :lol: or something that connects with every day people

:innocent: ...or on the other hand, maybe driving a Ferrari in a race car tournament, or as a derby on horseback, or on a bicycle :lol: don't ask why i've got him constantly in frantic motion, just for action and drama i guess - cute thread question

Alarm clock goes off. Michael is a normal dad at home waking up in a house in the suburbs. His kids are dragging him out of bed and he goes down stairs makes breakfast and starts getting dressed for work... but he slept in and is late so its all done quickly. He puts on a tie, jumps in his old car and starts driving to work. But there is lots of traffic and he is stuck there.. he turns on the car radio and it is the start of his song. Then all the grey buildings around him turn colorful and the sad looking people in their cars let their hair down and it turns into a huge street party. People breakdancing on the side walk ...etc

It would be crazy!!

:innocent:[/b]
i hadn't read any posts when i posted so hey, you're thinking of him being in motion too LOL, I like this scenario! :lol: sounds like it would be a lot of fun to watch something like this!

I have to say that I'd really enjoy seeing him dressed up in costume from the late 1600s to early 1700s--high boots, white ruffled shirt, buttoned vest, long black coat, three-pointed hat--long hair flowing out behind as he gallops off on a jet-black stallion... Hehehehehe. Yep--and a "touch of Bach" resounding through his music as he heads off to some adventure. I know, I'm dreaming... Sigh...[/b]
I like this one too :) :yes:

:innocent: I'm reading this thread backward so I think there are prolly some fun ideas in here. I love this topic b/c we can dream!

It's nightfall.....the location would be an enormous castle....people dressed up in masquerade costumes, dancing in a gold encrusted ballroom...and then at the top of the marble stairs, emerging from behind red velvet curtains, wearing a Venetian mask...MJ appears.

The guests stop dancing...the music stops. Everybody's silent, wondering who the man at the top of the staircase is. Nobody moves. Suddenly MJ rips off his mask, makes a killer dance move, the music plays and the party's alive once again!

Whoa, that was alot of brainstorming lol :sarmoti :D

How do we know he will film any videos? Before we speculate, I think we should all chill out, let the man relax and give us information on his upcoming projects when he is ready. No point in speculating in what kind of videos he will be doing when we don't know whether he will be doing any. Let's just chill out and wait for news when Michael wants us to know.

^ speculating is trying to figure out or guess what MJ is going to do, this thread has nothing to do with what MJ is doing :lol:

its just a fun stroll through your imagination

more like what YOU would enjoy seeing - like MJ flying an airplane or MJ bunjee jumping in a video

can't you have fun with your imagination? its fun like a imaginational/visual fan fic :rolleyes:

got any better ideas for a fun thread?

another one in egypt, or something like india hundreds of years ago

It's nightfall.....the location would be an enormous castle....people dressed up in masquerade costumes, dancing in a gold encrusted ballroom...and then at the top of the marble stairs, emerging from behind red velvet curtains, wearing a Venetian mask...MJ appears.

The guests stop dancing...the music stops. Everybody's silent, wondering who the man at the top of the staircase is. Nobody moves. Suddenly MJ rips off his mask, makes a killer dance move, the music plays and the party's alive once again!

Whoa, that was alot of brainstorming lol :sarmoti :D[/b]

Love it! I want this one, I want this one! Hehe! (As long as I still get to see him wearing his long coat and dashing off on his horse after the masquerade ball...) :)

Back