The best picture you took of MJ

mysterygirl7

Proud Member
Ok, I wanna start this thread, and I will start by posting the 2 best pictures, that I made of MJ. They are from his concert in Amsterdam on September 28th 1996. I know they are not the best quality, but I made them..

I will look forward to see your photos.. :flowers:

ams4.jpg

ams5.jpg

wow, those are nice pictures.
the ones are took are pretty bad...Michael is just very very little on them :(
With todays cameras i could take much better photos.lol

wow, those are nice pictures.
the ones are took are pretty bad...Michael is just very very little on them :(
With todays cameras i could take much better photos.lol[/b]

thx well post yours anyway, it would be fun to see! I also have loads of pictures, where he is tiny tiny.. these are the best ones I ever made...

:flowers:

That's so cool. I don't have any pics because I have never been in Michael's contcerts :(

LMAO hold on then LOL

PICT2733.jpg

i was standing just before him LMAO ahaha never noticed I took the pic lol

LMAO hold on then LOL

PICT2733.jpg

i was standing just before him LMAO ahaha never noticed I took the pic lol[/b]

hahaha that's so funny... !!! I think I would have been like ...aih? realising I had a photo like that in my camera....

:lol:

those are some great PICS of MJ concert.

So is it hard to get up close?? I just imagine people RUNNING stomping each other to rush the front. I have always wondered how it worked... And is it like ONE price for floor, than cheaper as it goes up.. Or how does his concerts work?

I have seen him before but not PERFORM.. WOW!

This is not the BEST personal pic I have of Michael but the only one I have on the computer.

This was taken at the arraignment. Michaels asked my wife (friend at the time) to see a sign she made for him. This is him in the middle of looking at it.. He says 'ew pretty' than keeps the sign.

l_9cf511cdf0151e7734858887a7231709.jpg

If you watch him leaving the day he gets on the car.. On TV you can actually see him looking at her sign. I cannot find the footage on the computer, (youtube) or anything. But I would like to share it..

if anyone knows where a piece of footage is of MJ leaving the arraignment please let me know, or post it here so ppl can see it.

If you watch him leaving the day he gets on the car.. On TV you can actually see him looking at her sign. I cannot find the footage on the computer, (youtube) or anything. But I would like to share it..

if anyone knows where a piece of footage is of MJ leaving the arraignment please let me know, or post it here so ppl can see it.

I actually have that footage on VHS from CNN. However I do not know how to convert to a computer upload and plus that is pretty long footage from the court lobby to the limo top all the way to his entourage driving through the crowds while leaving headed back to Neverland. That was a special day in MJ history. Wish I could had been there. Lucky you.

I actually have a few awesome personal snapshots from Gary, IN 2003 that I know many fans would love to see. I don't know how to post images here though. Someone help so I can share.

Are they on your computer or CD??

You know how to put pics on myspace?? If so, just copy the properties and paste it here.. IF NOT..

This is what you can do..

On your computer go to photobucket.com. Make a Screen name and password.. There, you can upload pics from your computer.. ONCE it's there, you can copy right click on the picture. click on properties.. highlight and copy the URL. (the long thing like. www.photbucket.com/whateveritsaysafterthat.gif etc.. Once that is in the COPY.. once posting HERE You click on that pic on the top of the reply box.. It looks like a yellow box, with a mountain and a sun.. U paste the url in there and BAM.. it will show..

I hope I explain that OK.. I hope that is what you needed, if not, just ask me again and I'll try to help..

it's time that I share some pixs too.
Thank everybody who already did that.

So here it is, the first picture on the airport in Bucharest, Romania 1996. My friend took the picture, as he was holding the camera, I was trying to protect him so he won't get pushed..lol
img009.jpg

more from that day(thanks to other friends of mine):

img023.jpg

img014.jpg

img013.jpg

img012.jpg

img006.jpg

img007.jpg

img008.jpg

img004.jpg

cheatting :p..some pictures taken from a photographer:

mjr_gal_02_02.jpg

gal01_1.jpg

C YA LATER with MORE from that trip :p

oh my gosh :eek: !!!!!!!!!!! you guys were sooooooooo close to MJJ!!!!!!! how did you get that close?? those are amazing pictures!! please please tell me eeeeverything!!- that must have been really exciting :) :) :) !

oh my gosh, historygirl- you were at HIStory concert? which one?!!!

Reactions: L.J
I actually have a few awesome personal snapshots from Gary, IN 2003 that I know many fans would love to see. I don't know how to post images here though. Someone help so I can share.

Hey Sean :D

you can do what KOPV suggested or there is also imageshack ;)

If you don't want to set up an account on photobucket and you just quickly want to upload some images that are on your HD ... just go to

http://www.imageshack.us

click the browse button and search your computer for the image you wish to share and the click "Host It"

and then you will be given a heap of links.... you want the direct link which you can then paste in your post as either a link for people to click on to go see the photo... or you can use the image option in your reply tool bar.... it's the icon that is square... and has like a tiny mountain range on it (when you hover over it.. it will say Insert Image).

Hope that helps too :flowers:

saramjj: U know there is video of where you were.. have you seen it?? Maybe ur on it too.. :)

wmas028.jpg

:lol: That would have been ok if he was facing the right way LOL

wmas027.jpg

Yep that's about my best ones :lol:

Omg, use are some LUCKY people, i hope i get the chance to get as close to him as some of you did.
Love the Pics, Michael looks fab as usual :D

how bout video?? anyone have personal VIDEO of Michael??

fook i need to take more pictures of michael next time I see him lol..... i betta just tell him to stand still so i can take a pic ahaha he is moving heavenly fast hahahah

This is not the BEST personal pic I have of Michael but the only one I have on the computer.

This was taken at the arraignment. Michaels asked my wife (friend at the time) to see a sign she made for him. This is him in the middle of looking at it.. He says 'ew pretty' than keeps the sign.

Hhahahha awww that one's so cute! :wub:

These are taken by my friend who was lucky to get camera in..
I was closer to the stage :p

historyhelsinki01.jpg

historyhelsinki02.jpg

historyhelsinki03.jpg

historyhelsinki04.jpg

And my ex-penpal from Sweden went to see Michael in Prague, so she sent me some photos from there :)

prague01.jpg

prague02.jpg

prague03.jpg

prague04.jpg

Last edited:
it's time that I share some pixs too.
Thank everybody who already did that.

So here it is, the first picture on the airport in Bucharest, Romania 1996. My friend took the picture, as he was holding the camera, I was trying to protect him so he won't get pushed..lol
img009.jpg

more from that day(thanks to other friends of mine):

img023.jpg

img014.jpg

img013.jpg

img012.jpg

img006.jpg

img007.jpg

img008.jpg

img004.jpg

cheatting :p..some pictures taken from a photographer:

mjr_gal_02_02.jpg

gal01_1.jpg

C YA LATER with MORE from that trip :p

OMG ,i've been there,i remember like it was yestarday...so great memo from that day lol

Back