**The Official Blogthings and Quiz Thread**

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)
Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare

Your personality type is playful, charming, open minded, and energetic.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 5% of all men
You are Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

You Are a Chocolate Cake

chocolate-cake.jpg

Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

What Kind of Cake Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcakeareyouquiz/

You Are Strawberry Cake

Fresh, sassy, and romantic.
You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.
Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!

Your Personality is the Most Common

Your personality type is disciplined, realistic, predictable, and honest.

About 14% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 17% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ENFJ)
Your personality type is dramatic, expressive, proud, and demanding.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 5% of all women and 2% of all men
You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.

...mmm...!

You Are a Lemon Cake

lemon-cake.jpg

Strong, sexy, and overpowering.
You know who you are, and you're not afraid to show the world your fabulous self.
You're confident, charming, and extremely popular.

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

personality.jpg

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Your Personality is the Rarest (INFJ)

personality.jpg

Your personality type is introspective, principled, self critical, and sensitive.

Only about 2% of all people have your personality - including 3% of all women and around 1% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)

Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)
Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

No wonder my friend always tells me I'm weird. :lol:

I've taken these tests before. I usually always turn up as something between an ISTJ (Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging) or INTJ (Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging).

You Are Not Prejudiced

prejudiced-3.jpg

Not only are you color blind, but you're also ethnicity blind, gender blind, and sexual orientation blind.
You don't judge someone until you truly know them. And even then, you're probably reluctant to judge.
You try to treat everyone equally. Everyone has a fair chance with you.
Good job - there's not a prejudiced bone in your body.

Are You Prejudiced?

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouprejudicedquiz/

i don't think i am. i see people as people and not as colors. as michael would say, "it don't matter if ur black or white" or yellow or brown fo that matter :) i always try not to judge a person bec. of his sex, sexual orientation,race etc. as a passage from the Desiderata would say, " we all have the right to be here". the person next to me is as important as the next and so on.

i don't believe in labeling. i think it is too restricting and judmental.it counts for many baseless assumptions and hinders critical thinking.

i think, respect is the key here. if we all learn to accept our individualities and differences, the world will be a better place to live in ^_^

You Are Not Prejudiced

prejudiced-3.jpg

Not only are you color blind, but you're also ethnicity blind, gender blind, and sexual orientation blind.
You don't judge someone until you truly know them. And even then, you're probably reluctant to judge.

Are You Prejudiced?

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouprejudicedquiz/

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ENFP)

personality.jpg

Your personality type is enthusiastic, giving, cautious, and loyal.

Only about 8% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

How Rare Is Your Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/howrareisyourpersonalityquiz/

^_^

You Are Not Prejudiced

:doh: everyone has some sort of prejudice, plus you cant really depend on these questionairs because they are not really that credible because one your not gonna get people answering properly and 2 there is also a thing about people only giving answers that make them look good... these blogthings tests are so patronising, especially the "are you a good friend" because your own idea of being a good friend or what a good friend is may be totaly different from someone elses on tp of that your are so limited by your choice of answers because they are already set out there FOR YOU so there is bias with the possible answers u give as it is... so far all these questionaire thingys have been kinda crap cos its stupid, the person who has made these things really doesnt know what he's doing :doh:

:doh: everyone has some sort of prejudice, plus you cant really depend on these questionairs because they are not really that credible because one your not gonna get people answering properly and 2 there is also a thing about people only giving answers that make them look good... these blogthings tests are so patronising, especially the "are you a good friend" because your own idea of being a good friend or what a good friend is may be totaly different from someone elses on tp of that your are so limited by your choice of answers because they are already set out there FOR YOU so there is bias with the possible answers u give as it is... :doh:[/b]

Chaos, I must agree with you that some of these questionnaires aren't really so reliable, but they're more an enjoying way to question yourself about things, about who you really are, how you feel, and maybe have a little good time.

If with them as a causation you can look deep inside and see what you really think about this matter, it doesn't really matter whether the answer of the test really suits you; when it happens an answer not to show who I really am, I just don't post it.

I found this test a good opportunity to discuss in a light and friendly way about these things, with or without answering the test.

So, if you or someone else think that this test is stupid, I'd be delighted to listen to your ideas, in whichever way you prefer to express your thoughs and your feelings.

I don't know how much true is that everyone has some sort of prejudice. Maybe there are people who don't have, or try not to have prejudice.

I live in a country and in a part of the country were there are people with so many different backgrounds, and I've had the luck to meet many different people. Also my background isn't exactly purely from one nation (I've learnt my roots because some unkles of mine had the interest to look for them).

I feel that all people are brothers and sisters, and they are born equal. Whenever I catch myself thinking wrong, I try to improve my point of view. Behaving to someone as non-equal is, in my opinion, against the nature.

All people are different (there aren't, in my opinion, two identical personalities) and they are different because the life and the world would be too boring if we were all the same. But it doesn't mean that someone should be excluded, or thought as inferior or superior, or have more or less opportunities in life, because of their skin colour, their origin, their background, their religion, their sex, their sexual preferences, their health condition.

I always feel guilts when I think of all the things I enjoy, while other people can't even imagine them. We're having computers and access to the internet, and it's good for us to have them, we take them as given, while there are brothers and sisters of us who die starving, who live in areas where there's war, where food, water and protection from cold aren't given.

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to discuss about these matters, Chaos.

Everyone who wants to share their thoughs, please do. I think we could have a nice, civilized conversation about it.

:doh: you cant really depend on these questionairs because they are not really that credible because one your not gonna get people answering properly and 2 there is also a thing about people only giving answers that make them look good... these blogthings tests are so patronising, especially the "are you a good friend" because your own idea of being a good friend or what a good friend is may be totaly different from someone elses on tp of that your are so limited by your choice of answers because they are already set out there FOR YOU so there is bias with the possible answers u give as it is... so far all these questionaire thingys have been kinda crap cos its stupid, the person who has made these things really doesnt know what he's doing :doh:[/b]

Allow me to agree.

Apart for SOME of them being fun, they can't really say anything about you. And your example about being a good friend is perfect. I know 2 guys who are best friends, very close - but, if my best friend treated me the way one of the guys treats the other... I don't think we'd be friends anymore. However, they are happy with eachother.

Now, about this one, I don't need to take it ;) I know I'm not prejudiced, I actually often find myself having fights with people because of them making racists remarks :doh: Of course, I am against some characterists that are more obvious at a certain category of people than at others, but that's all. I'm against the characterists, not the people.

everyone does have some form of prejudice in them, look up the word Xenophobia, pre-judging something is not allways necesserily a bad thing

im a heterophobic homophobic gay woman gay man in a womans body with hetero desire and
OF COURSE im prejudice,
but dont you think I love it?
otherways i wouldnt fantasise.
prejudice?
im too stupid not to be, and i love it...

You Are Not Prejudiced

im a heterophobic homophobic gay woman gay man in a womans body with hetero desire and
OF COURSE im prejudice,
but dont you think I love it?
otherways i wouldnt fantasise.
prejudice?
im too stupid not to be, and i love it...[/b]
stay off drugs
drink milk
and stay in school

everyone does have some form of prejudice in them, look up the word Xenophobia, pre-judging something is not allways necesserily a bad thing[/b]
xenophobia means being prejudiced about ppl of other nationalities/countries. so yeah it is a hell of a bad thing. i dont know what u have in mind specifically but in general prejudice means judge someone negatively based on their race, nationality, religion, country, etc so generally it is a very very bad thing.

prejudice is a complete ignorance as michael says and theres no doubt about it

think of prejudice and everyday situations, like ur walking home late at night and someone is walking behind you who is wearing a hoody with his face covered, the obvious stereotype comes to mind and keep ur mind on alert, in that sense prejudice has had its role in mankinds ability to survive and steer clear from danger.

obvioly it has its negative aspects where pre judging is bad but it does serve other purposes too

Back