Who can trasform B/W image in Color?

SOULCALIBUR

Proud Member
Hi to all!!

Please adms, I post this here because the most fans are in this session, i hope can stay till tomorrow....

I need to ask you all a favour:

I should do a poster of this image... but I need that this pic will be recolor ... I tried many program like Gimp, Recolored... Photoshop... but Im not so good to do this...
I saw pics of Michael that was recolor by someone who don't remember the name... but was very good..

Someone could recolor this pic please and post here please?

Is very important... in this week I must to go to photographer to do this poster...

Here the pic (dont resize , the pic if you recolor it)

Thanks!!

EDIT: I try to post the pic with imageshack but it don't permit (maybe the pic is too big)
I upload the pic from Vogue at this address:

[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02E5A7Y1 t=_blank]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02E5A7Y1[/url]

2hofwuu.jpg

There ya go, now peeps won't need to wait 45 seconds to see it.

-D

OK, I don't know how to do this proper like ... I know one of these talented members can accomplish this though :D

anyone have a little bit of time to offer ??

please, guys... is important... I need to do a poster..... someone can recolor this pic? Is wonderful, I saw people who can recolor black & white photos and seems really a color pictures! They are artist... I hope someone will recolor this... It would be wonderful!!

Oh, I saw this tutorial on line... today I'll try again...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-ga...es-in-photoshop

Here we go -

MICHAELSPLENDIDJPG.jpg

It's not made on your scan version, that seem little damaged. But it's not made in a HQ version either... I've made it before I saved those really HQ pics posted on MJNO.

However I have it in a greater size, a tiff file around 1.20 mega, more appropriate for printing. Please PM me if you want me send it to you. :flowers:

BUT

it's not good for a poster, not even for an A4 in my opinion. However I think you can have a quite acceptable A5.

I cannot work on a better one now, starting from those ones posted on MJNO for example, because it really needs few hours of work, and I got not time now. LOL

Great work! Do you know what you should do? Do one of these recent pics where his skin is darker like in the thriller days, to show the haters that if not for vitiligo he wouldn't look drastically different.

Never thought of that... Becuase I've learnt just couple of weeks ago how to do it.... :blush:

Tipareth, your work was really really great.

If you have time can you do that photo, or a similar one so Michael has dark skin? I think this would really show the community at large other than the nose, he is very much the same guy he was in the mid 80s.

i can try to do it.[/b]

Please still I cant print that image as poster... there's need a HQ version , at least 900 dpi... my scanner have problems... someone could scan (from the magazine) the BIG version of this and PM me? Is urgent!!! I need that poster.... sigh
I wants try to use a tutorial... but I need the good quality of the image. My scanner will be destroy in 5 seconds! It don't work good! GRRRRRRR :banghead

:flowers:

B&W cannot be 'turned' into color, they would have to be colorized.. As in color it..

B&W pics are taken with B&W film, no real color version exhists..

Please still I cant print that image as poster... there's need a HQ version , at least 900 dpi... my scanner have problems... someone could scan (from the magazine) the BIG version of this and PM me? Is urgent!!! I need that poster.... sigh
I wants try to use a tutorial... but I need the good quality of the image. My scanner will be destroy in 5 seconds! It don't work good! GRRRRRRR :banghead

:flowers:[/b]

900 dpi, that would kill a computer! LOL What's the size for the poster? I'd say that you should rest it at 600 dpi...

I really need to buy more ram memory I've got an excellent graphic board but not enough ram memory...

I am soo happy I've been helpful. Wonderful job!!!!!!!! :wub:

Do not forget, clean your pic from white spots ( clone tool )

I am soo happy I've been helpful. Wonderful job!!!!!!!! :wub:

Do not forget, clean your pic from white spots ( clone tool )

Tipareth, your work was really really great.

If you have time can you do that photo, or a similar one so Michael has dark skin? I think this would really show the community at large other than the nose, he is very much the same guy he was in the mid 80s.[/b]

Yeah, that would be quite interesting :mez:

please, guys... is important... I need to do a poster..... someone can recolor this pic? Is wonderful, I saw people who can recolor black & white photos and seems really a color pictures! They are artist... I hope someone will recolor this... It would be wonderful!!

Oh, I saw this tutorial on line... today I'll try again...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-ga...es-in-photoshop

would anyone be so kind as to transcribe what the video says? I browse the internet via tmobile sidekick and it does not play video. thanks!

Back