What is your Favorite thing to do on Halloween?

Poefiend

Proud Member
This is a thread to talk about What you like to do each Halloween?
Do you have traditions and or go out Trick or Treating? Or...
Do you have memories from Childhood you would like to share
about Halloween?

Most times we have our Party at home :)
Sometimes we go Trick or Treating

This is a thread to talk about What you like to do each Halloween?
Do you have traditions and or go out Trick or Treating? Or...
Do you have memories from Childhood you would like to share
about Halloween?

Most times we have our Party at home :)
Sometimes we go Trick or Treating

playing dress up is always fun, and Halloween is the perfect excuse :)

i think anything with vampires or witches is way cool to do on Halloween

Mine are too big now for the trick or treating thing, but I like getting the candy to hand out to other kids and seeing how cute they are all dressed up.

Getting a spookey movie and making popcorn balls is usually in the plan somewhere.

This is my fave holiday :)

playing dress up is always fun, and Halloween is the perfect excuse :)

i think anything with vampires or witches is way cool to do on Halloween

Mine are too big now for the trick or treating thing, but I like getting the candy to hand out to other kids and seeing how cute they are all dressed up.

Getting a spookey movie and making popcorn balls is usually in the plan somewhere.

This is my fave holiday :)

I've never done anything for halloween before, lol. But this time I'm going to a fancy dress party with my partner and I can't wait :D

I've never done anything for halloween before, lol. But this time I'm going to a fancy dress party with my partner and I can't wait :D

normally we dont have halloween in holland however we started doind it at kidzvillage with all kind of funstuf shows and a complete animation team dressed up like horrorcreatures for the kids to find lol
(i always am the icewitch lol my own choise hahaha)

normally we dont have halloween in holland however we started doind it at kidzvillage with all kind of funstuf shows and a complete animation team dressed up like horrorcreatures for the kids to find lol
(i always am the icewitch lol my own choise hahaha)

Halloween isn't that much of a big deal in the UK America seem to go all out there and throw parties and such which is fun :) the UK sucks :lol: I guess it's what you make it though, I usually take my kids out trick or treating but because of how it is over here and people not making a fuss you get so many miserable people coming to the door and moaning :zformation:
Or.. we will get tons of sweets/candy in and wait for the kids to come to us, Mine love to hand it out.. but I think they were a bit put off last year when the first group of kids that came took the whole bowl out of their hands and ran off with it :eek:

Halloween isn't that much of a big deal in the UK America seem to go all out there and throw parties and such which is fun :) the UK sucks :lol: I guess it's what you make it though, I usually take my kids out trick or treating but because of how it is over here and people not making a fuss you get so many miserable people coming to the door and moaning :zformation:
Or.. we will get tons of sweets/candy in and wait for the kids to come to us, Mine love to hand it out.. but I think they were a bit put off last year when the first group of kids that came took the whole bowl out of their hands and ran off with it :eek:

i love the kids dressing up and watching horrormovies together
speaking of horror
does anyone around here believe in reall ghosts and haunted houses??i never did untill i got the city appt i m spending half of my time in so i m just wondering if any of you know anything aboutthese things????and since ghosts go perfectly with halloween..... :lol:

I like having a party at home, when I can afford it. I also like going to parties :D

But I'll tell you something that might seem weird to you. Unlike in other countries, in Greece Halloween isn't in October, but in February.

:lol: greedy trick or treaters? haha![/b]

yeah I know but it wasn't funny it made the girls cry, They were having fun up until that point.. it was mean really

my fav thing is after halloween to reclaim my house and kick the ghosts out lol
no really i just love all these kids with their little lights in funny outfits

We don't normally have Halloween either but because my birthday is 31st Oct I'm mixing my birthday and Halloween and celebrating both at the same time :D
I just don't know how yet.. :rolleyes:

I love watching Horror films and giving myself a right good scare lol

Bump :)

It's almost time again :wild:

what you all doing this year? Mine are with their dad that night so I won't be doing anything with mine :no: but i'll give out treats to people who knock my door :D

I dressed up when I was younger and went trick or treating and I once threw a Halloween party for my friends when I was in high school. Everyone came in costumes and we had loads of food to eat and we called the radio station and requested MJ's Thriller and they played it and gave us a shout out. :lol: And then we went for a walk and went to one of our teacher's house who lived near by (she was a nice teacher and we wanted to show her our costumes. :lol:). Oh and my picture was in our yearbook ...I dressed up as a zombie from Thriller and they loved the costume, so they took a pic. :lol:

There are loads of parties everywhere at all the local bars, etc. with prizes for people in best costume and all that...and I'd love to wear a costume and go and have fun if I could...

Back