janet answers somewhat of a rude queston about michael

floacism

Proud Member
They put a caption that said '1987' over a picture from 1984. lol

This is what she said in response to Michael's face:

When I see your face, I see so much of Michael's old face. Do you ever miss his face? Or do you feel sadness when you see how he's become?
I'll say this. Everyone sees that he is different. There's no question about that. He's my brother. I love him regardless. Regardless.[/b]

First of all, I can't believe the cander or lack there of of that interviewer. Yet, given the moment, I think Janet answered it as best she could and as honestly as she could. There is no denying that the man's facial features have changed, yet if you dwell on it, then you are foccusing on the wrong thing. It's what's behind that face that really matters, his heart, the soul that lays behind those eyes, the sincerity, truth, love and honesty.

If people can't see past that, then they really can't see love in human form. You can be the most phyically beautiful person in the world, and have a good soul, and then one day have a horrible accident that disfigures you. It doesn't mean that you've changed on the inside, you will always be the same person. It's up to those who look at you to change their view, how they see a real human's spirit, love and compassion.

Michael's changed, yet he's still the same person he always loves. It's too bad that people get stuck on the physical aspect of a person and not what their soul holds. There's way to much vanity in this world, and too much lack of acceptance and understanding. I hope this interviewer learned something from that.

Looks change, yet the soul, heart and character always remains. :heart:

Stupid question. If I was Janet, I woulda told that interviewer where to stick it. Oh well. People that harp on about Michael's face are exceptionally shallow, by that I mean dumber then the general public, and that's hard to beat. They can't see passed the surface on something as meaningless as physical appearance, and that's the lowest form of prejudice, it is prejudice with absolutely no reason. All prejudice is wrong, but it shows a real lack of intelligence when one is so fixated on appearance and thus judgemental based on appearance alone. Michael isn't ugly, some people just can't get passed the fact that he looks different, but when people say, 'Oh, I like Thriller Michael, or Off The Wall Michael!" I'm like, shut up you dumb cow, he's the same person, he's the same person he was when he was a little kid, you don't change, not at your core.

Stupid question. If I was Janet, I woulda told that interviewer where to stick it. Oh well.[/b]

Janet, just like Michael, aren't assertive in interviews. Janet doesn't like when interviewers ask about her family. During the trial, she said she can't/won't talk about that, and her answer was no longer than 'He is doing very fine, thank you' (when asked about how Michael is doing).

Though in the Jonathon Ross interview (2004) when he started listing things about Michael like plastic surgery, the lightening of his skin -- Janet stopped him right there and spoke about vitiligo. And she actually said 'vitiligo', unlike Jermaine :rolleyes: She said he truly does have it, and its in their family. From what I know, thats the most thorough shes ever been in regards to MJ.

I didn't mean what she said was insufficient, it was fine, I just said I woulda' told the interviwer to shove it up his ass.

I didn't mean what she said was insufficient, it was fine, I just said I woulda' told the interviwer to shove it up his ass.[/b]

oh okay :lol:

you'd be like this --> :zformation:

oh okay :lol:

you'd be like this --> :zformation:[/b]
YOU need to get past Michael's face too. This topic was discussed when last year. We all know how you feel about Michael and plastic surgery. You have said some very cruel things about Michael on another board. If this is a backdoor way of intriducing the subject, you will be called out. Sone people need to leave MJ's face alone, including some fans.

i remember that interview from last year. stupid question indeed. i cant get over how stupid some ppl are. its unbelievable :blink:

janets answer was OK but just OK. i woulda told the interviewer to f*ck off and i'd sit up and leave. just like that.

who looks exactly the same after 30 years or so ? michael has changed since the late 70's coz then he was in his late teens then and now hes in his 40s. his skin color has changed coz of the vitiligo.

Michael looks hotter and better than ever so i bet that interviewer was freakin jealous. he was prob an ugly b*tch who was jealous of the most handsome man on the planet B)

i remember that interview from last year. stupid question indeed. i cant get over how stupid some ppl are. its unbelievable :blink:

janets answer was OK but just OK. i woulda told the interviewer to f*ck off and i'd sit up and leave. just like that.

who looks exactly the same after 30 years or so ? michael has changed since the late 70's coz then he was in his late teens then and now hes in his 40s. his skin color has changed coz of the vitiligo.

Michael looks hotter and better than ever so i bet that interviewer was freakin jealous. he was prob an ugly b*tch who was jealous of the most handsome man on the planet B)[/b]
You tell them Roxanne. Only Michael Jackson is expected to look the same after 30 years. The ignorant fools. Michael Jackson is one of the most hansome man I have ever seen, I mean it.

You tell them Roxanne. Only Michael Jackson is expected to look the same after 30 years. The ignorant fools. Michael Jackson is one of the most hansome man I have ever seen, I mean it.[/b]

You have many here who agree with you full-heartedly. :yes: :heart:

Oh, and yes, that's also including the beauty that shines out from the inside. They do say that beauty is only skin-deep, but with Michael, he shines on the inside and out.

Gotta love our Michael... :wub:

Janet, just like Michael, aren't assertive in interviews. Janet doesn't like when interviewers ask about her family. During the trial, she said she can't/won't talk about that, and her answer was no longer than 'He is doing very fine, thank you' (when asked about how Michael is doing).

Though in the Jonathon Ross interview (2004) when he started listing things about Michael like plastic surgery, the lightening of his skin -- Janet stopped him right there and spoke about vitiligo. And she actually said 'vitiligo', unlike Jermaine :rolleyes: She said he truly does have it, and its in their family. From what I know, thats the most thorough shes ever been in regards to MJ.[/b]

Floacism, I agree with you 1000%, Michael and Janet are not assertive in interveiws. And I think they give pretty vague answers too. Of course a sister is going to say that they love their brother..... That was an insult to the 10th power and in my opinion she should have got up and walked out.

Aw, I remember that. I don't have Vibe Vixen, I remember wanting to buy it. Nice pics of them both. Really nice pics :wub:
I saw that Jonathan Ross interview, its on JanetMedia if anyone wants to see it. I like Jonathan Ross hes funny but I was disappointed when he gave 20 questions about Michael, being very blunt and ignorant at that, but Janet put him straight.

>>>>>> I do not have a problem with people having a favorite era about Michael. People are ENTITLED to like what look about Michael they think looked best to them; however, I do not like it when people who want to degrade him and make his looks always the MAIN FOCUS. That is what ticks me off. Just like this guy, to me, his comment was out of line unlike somone who just say, "I love Michael's THRILLER look". To me, I would have told the interviewer," it is time to move on and stop focusing too much time on Michael's face 24/7. these questions are tiresome and old. YOu all have been doing it for years and nothing is going to change what is done. Time to let it go".

It's stupid when people say that terrell because what they usually mean is, "Oh, Michael was great, before he changed". They're dense. He changed physically, but he's the same person inside. You can like whatever "era" you want in terms of music, image, whatever, but that isn't what they usually mean, they usually mean that they think he went crazy and he isn't cool anymore.

Michael's always been cool. So he changed his nose, so he has a skin disease...he's not perfect! Jeesh..!! What do they want??!!

Michael's still cool, funny, and can dance better than any body I've ever seen. So there...take that jealous knuckle-heads, lol.

It's stupid when people say that terrell because what they usually mean is, "Oh, Michael was great, before he changed". They're dense. He changed physically, but he's the same person inside. You can like whatever "era" you want in terms of music, image, whatever, but that isn't what they usually mean, they usually mean that they think he went crazy and he isn't cool anymore.[/b]
If they are saying in the way you are saying, then yes, I agree with you; however, if someone just has "favorite look or era" then no I would not agree with the statement.

>>>>>> I do not have a problem with people having a favorite era about Michael. People are ENTITLED to like what look about Michael they think looked best to them; however, I do not like it when people who want to degrade him and make his looks always the MAIN FOCUS. That is what ticks me off. Just like this guy, to me, his comment was out of line unlike somone who just say, "I love Michael's THRILLER look". To me, I would have told the interviewer," it is time to move on and stop focusing too much time on Michael's face 24/7. these questions are tiresome and old. YOu all have been doing it for years and nothing is going to change what is done. Time to let it go".[/b]

Exactly...he changed some things he didnt like and thats it...and he is happy with it... is not that what matters most?...people really are stupid and ignorant....and its the same comments all the time...how many times do they need to be told that he cant help his skin color change... :banghead

In my opinion, I think the vitiligo changes his look ALOT...because think about it if he never lost his natural pigmentaion, do you think he would get hassled as much about his face or look?...I think color makes a big difference in your look...for example, when I get a tan in the summer, people make so many comments about how different I look; just because I have a tan...

Exactly...he changed some things he didnt like and thats it...and he is happy with it... is not that what matters most?...people really are stupid and ignorant....and its the same comments all the time...how many times do they need to be told that he cant help his skin color change... :banghead

In my opinion, I think the vitiligo changes his look ALOT...because think about it if he never lost his natural pigmentaion, do you think he would get hassled as much about his face or look?...I think color makes a big difference in your look...for example, when I get a tan in the summer, people make so many comments about how different I look; just because I have a tan...[/b]
Exactly

Human race tend to ostracise everything that DOESN'T understand, either good or bad :yes: Sometimes, we don't differ much from animals :no:

...and that's Michael's case, that's why stupid reporters keep asking stupid questions about Michael :rolleyes:

Losing your skin pigmintation will drastically change your appearance, that's what people don't realize.[/b]
Exactly! If michael's skin was still it's original color there wouldn't be a BIG problem, ppl wouldn't say he CHANGED DRASTICALLY, it's the skin color/disease that ppl can get through their greasy heads. Janet had a nose job and a brest job but no one cares or says anything about it, shucks some folk don't even know. I didn't, until I came on the forum and found out. Now let her skin gradually get lighter and ppl will say she had 20 surgeries on her face.

yet you got them plastic looking white ladies in hollywood that have out done michael 20 times over and nobody says jack :rolleyes:

Exactly! If michael's skin was still it's original color there wouldn't be a BIG problem, ppl wouldn't say he CHANGED DRASTICALLY, it's the skin color/disease that ppl can get through their greasy heads. Janet had a nose job and a brest job but no one cares or says anything about it, shucks some folk don't even know. I didn't, until I came on the forum and found out. Now let her skin gradually get lighter and ppl will say she had 20 surgeries on her face.

yet you got them plastic looking white ladies in hollywood that have out done michael 20 times over and nobody says jack :rolleyes:[/b]
And don't leave out Latoya. No one does that to her either.

Totally MikeJoeFan. Coloration of the skin determines a large part of your appearance, it can change the way shadows fall on your face, thus chaning the angles by which your features appeare, etc... People don't think. Everyone's had something done, but they trip out on Michael because he had some nose jobs. Who cares, it's just outter appearance and it's understandable why he wanted to change some things to begin with. People are desne though. Greasy brains, lol, that's a good one.

Back