Justin's Futurelove/sexsounds deluxe edition cover

Catherine..

Proud Member
160wglv.jpg

:lol: @these replies

I don't think he's cute either, but the cover is not that bad now lol. It could be worse.

People keep re-releasing an album to UP sales..

Ur album sold 7.5 million, get over it.. lol! that aint bad for you.

oh please you guys. JT is not ugly nor is the cover bad. I can understand you don't like the guy but let not over exaggerate.

Justin Timberlake is not, will never be HOT!!!!!

I personally don't get this 'oh he's cute' thing.....he's just an average looking white male! Nothing heart thumping about this one at all!

He's not ugly, but he's not handsome either.

But oh my gosh, what a fresh and exciting new take on SUCH a classic record! Oh my God! :rolleyes:

Why do they keep re-releasing albums that are less then a year old? As if they're classics that need to be remastered or repackaged, lol.

He's a fugly mofo but that CD is awesome. What's different about the deluxe edition? New tracks, DVD?

He's not ugly, but he's not handsome either.

But oh my gosh, what a fresh and exciting new take on SUCH a classic record! Oh my God! :rolleyes:

Why do they keep re-releasing albums that are less then a year old? As if they're classics that need to be remastered or repackaged, lol.[/b]
whatever your just jealous of his incredible dance ability :pth:

who cares what he looks like..

The onlything that gets me is releasing an album, SO SOON.. that's a sad attempt to UP sales. AT LEAST wait a year, as a anniversary album or something.. damn.. lol!

P.S. Justin TImberlake... DANCE??? HA? no,no,no.. I can children under 6 years old that could mop the floor with him. (not that age defines talent) but come on.. JT is not a dancer by no means.. People need to understand the differents between learning dance steps and a DANCER.. He can hardly hold down an 8 count.. lol! let alone, be a dancer from the soul.. please!! ha ha

I did think his album was good compared to all the other mainstream stuff last year though.. I'm not a JT hater by no means..But give me a break!!

:lol:

I dont get the hype, I was watching some fan video that had used Timberslakes song on MJ videos, his singing isnt really... anything special if the 2 songs I heard were anything to go by and his falsetto was just so... well you can tell the guy aint a pro and he should never sing that way again...

Oh God, don't talk to me about his falsetto. Justin has a pretty good voice, but that's it, and it lacks depth. Its just whiney. It isn't world class, not by a long shot. He could never hang with a true professional vocalist. And his falsetto is mind numbingly bad. It almost makes your ears bleed. It's all nasty.

deluxe edition makes the album sound like a classic or something. personally the only deluxe i want right about now is over at dairy queen. I could go for a deluxe hamburger right about now. ain't nothing classic on timberlake's album. but the record companys feel that hey we struck pay day big time with a album pushing 4 million copies stateside so lets milk this for a while longer. for all of his hype,etc... and those numbers are great and impressive,but still are as underwhelming as the act himself.

People keep re-releasing an album to UP sales..

Ur album sold 7.5 million, get over it.. lol! that aint bad for you.[/b]
LOL not that I like Timeberlake (even though I like his album), but where were you all complaining when Invincible was released with 5 different covers, to make sure it goes to #1! Same shameless concept... at least people get some extra tracks (or remixes or whatever) here!

Re-releasing is the THING TO DO THESE DAYS, because they are not good enough to sell on there own..

YES if MJ released a delux edition I would be jumping.. lol! but an album SHOULD have to reach a high level of sales, become a great album on it's own. BEFORE a re-release of ANY KIND.

As far as JT's voice.. He can sing, but not a 'vocalist'. Some people can sing, then some people can "SANG" he cannot SANG, he sings though.. He gets really naiselly. Has improved on his new album, but he's not a person to be known as a good vocalist.. Lets just say, if he did not haved NSYNC to give a big kick start to his career he probably would have never made it big. Or be just another name on the music industry. One of those.. "Justin Timberlake, what songs does he sing again?"

Again, I do like his newest album though. Most of the tracks were pretty good. Probably the best album Timbaland produced in recent history. But it had Timbalands style too much in it..

Timbaland gets in these fazes, where he finds a style he likes and produces songs for everyone with the same style..

right now, it's a fast, subliminal hard ticking beat as a midground/background beat. U listen to, Justin Timberlake, Omarion, One Republic and many other artist. They all have simular mid/background beats. the fast ticking sounds that was influenced by southern hip hop artists in recent history.

Some of you are so petty. :rolleyes: At least JT isn't sitting behind a computer almost all day, every day, ridiculously over-analyzing, belittling, whining, and just being plain miserable; which requires no talent.

^^ U just waisted a post on cutting down SEVERAL people that are writting on this thread. NOW what is more ridiculous. Talking about art, and who has sertain talents.. Or someone that just comes in and puts their finger in the middle of it all just because they can..

Some of you are so petty. :rolleyes: At least JT isn't sitting behind a computer almost all day, every day, ridiculously over-analyzing, belittling, whining, and just being plain miserable; which requires no talent.[/b]

No, but have you ever heard of the term if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? All you ever do when you post is tell people how pathetic they are. Sounds like someone is bitter that no one wants to be their friend. Extrovert my ass.

Back