good news for tito s and deedee kids

mjtributepage

Proud Member
this is the news posted on taj s blog
the man who murdered dee dee remains in jail;~!!

Justice for at least 4 more years

It was a long emotional day today. The guy who murdered my mom was up for parole this morning.
We all had to drive down to the prison to be there for the hearing, which was at 8:30 in the morning. The prison was over 3 and a half hours away, so it was a lonnnngggg early drive. Thankfully everything went well for us. He was denied his parole and has to wait 4 more years till his next one.

[url=http://deedeeskid.blogspot.com/index.html t=_blank]http://deedeeskid.blogspot.com/index.html[/url]

I'm so glad! I didn't know he was ever convicted. I thought they could only go after him financially b/c there wasn't enough evidence.

That's good news. I remember the family being a bit nervous about the upcoming perole request...Im happy for the Ts and Tito. :)

great news, thanks for sharing. :flowers:
I hope that he stays in jail for the rest of his life.

thank you for sharing.. I'm glad they find some type of peace with this. knowing what happened.

OMG i didnt know she was murdered. :eek: im happy for tito and his kids that the murderer didnt get the parole. hope he stays in prison for the rest of his life

i remember when it all went down. everytime i see those guys i feel for them. the dude that murdered there mother wqs a rich cat. he killed her at his swimming Pool. Michael took good care of them. Deedee was i believe the first african-american woman to get her own Denny's restaurant or something along those lines. call it irony but i was listening to Why the other day and I started to think about Deedee. she was only 39 when she died. it's gotta be so hard to face that cold blooded cat in person.

It's so sad what happened to their mother Deedee. :( I was happy justice was served when he was found guilty. Don Bohana not being granted parole is good news for many.

Dear Jesus, I had no idea that this woman was murdered!? I thought she had passed away with cancer. Bless Tito and their childeren, along with Dee Dee's family. My heart goes out to them all. I can't imagine!

I don't hope that the man gets life in prison....I hope they bring the death-penalty back before he has that choice. That dear woman didn't have a choice, he shouldn't be granted one either.

Bless Tito's son for sharing his news and grief with us. May justice be done.

Dear Jesus, I had no idea that this woman was murdered!? I thought she had passed away with cancer. Bless Tito and their childeren, along with Dee Dee's family. My heart goes out to them all. I can't imagine!

I don't hope that the man gets life in prison....I hope they bring the death-penalty back before he has that choice. That dear woman didn't have a choice, he shouldn't be granted one either.

Yeah, the punk hit her in the head, knocking her unconscious and she drowned in his pool. He was trying to claim that she just drowned, but I guess the physical evidence and circumstances subjected otherwise. Tito's sons said that Delores was deathly afraid of the water and would never go in the pool like that...

Last edited:
Wow......thank God justice was served....he should remain exactly where he needs to be....IN PRISON....

Dee Dee isn't African American. She is Dominican. Her family is from the Dominican Republic. She was a Latina.

Dominican people are black people from the Dominican Republic. She's a black woman from the Dominican Republic. She was a citizen of America, and her ancestors came from Africa just like the black people of America...So, I suppose she could be considered "African-American"

Last edited:
this is good news!!

i remember when it all went down. everytime i see those guys i feel for them. the dude that murdered there mother wqs a rich cat. he killed her at his swimming Pool. Michael took good care of them. Deedee was i believe the first african-american woman to get her own Denny's restaurant or something along those lines. call it irony but i was listening to Why the other day and I started to think about Deedee. she was only 39 when she died. it's gotta be so hard to face that cold blooded cat in person.

what do you mean, michael took good care of them? he took care of them after their mother was murdered? i'm confused...

Yeah, the punk hit her in the head, knocking her unconscious and she drowned in his pool. He was trying to claim that she just drowned, but I guess the physical evidence and circumstances subjected otherwise. Tito's sons said that Delores was deathly afraid of the water and would never go in the pool like that...

Dear Jesus. I can't imagine. Bless her. Justice better continue to prevail for this woman's soul and her family members for years to come.

Thank you for the comment Mello. I didn't know the circumstances. So unfair.

Dominican people are black people from the Dominican Republic. She's a black woman from the Dominican Republic. She was a citizen of America, and her ancestors came from Africa just like the black people of America...So, I suppose she could be considered "African-American"

Dominicans are Latino. all countries in The Americas who speak spanish or portugues are considered Latin American countries. people who say they are African American are not Latino. we have our own catagory. latinos come in brown, black, or white skin. other wise the light skinned ones might as well say they are european with the euro blood. or native amer. blood etc. so on. we dont seperate.^_^

i never knew about dee dee. thats so sad.

Wow I'm so glad that ba.tard is still in jail he should stay there and rought.I'm almost crying I hate him.I don't use that word often but I do.

I cannot imagine how anyone could live a day with such terrible news. God bless those children. They mmust have a lot of pain and sorrow in their broken hearts.:(

Back