Thriller 25th Anniversary release date?

insider

Proud Member
sonybmgsu3.jpg

For anyone who wants to see it.

[url=http://www.sonybmg.com.au/cd/comingSoon.do t=_blank]http://www.sonybmg.com.au/cd/comingSoon.do[/url]

:lol: When I was reading the title, my heart was thumping a bit, thinking that you meant a NEW album...

Thanks for the news anyway! :p

:lol: When I was reading the title, my heart was thumping a bit, thinking that you meant a NEW album...

Thanks for the news anyway! :p

Yes my heart stopped for a 1/4 of a second there...lol....thinking you had got some exclusive about a new album!

Still, this looks good....looking forward to seeing it and listenening to the new tracks!

Yes my heart stopped for a 1/4 of a second there...lol....thinking you had got some exclusive about a new album!

Still, this looks good....looking forward to seeing it and listenening to the new tracks!

I just checked and it's available for pre-order on amazon.de and amazon.co.uk! It seems it's going to be released in the US first, and some two weeks later in Europe

I just checked and it's available for pre-order on amazon.de and amazon.co.uk! It seems it's going to be released in the US first, and some two weeks later in Europe

Nice to see this, but so soon... there isn't still any info about the tracklist? Let's hop it's a 2CD set with some exclusive tracks...

Nice to see this, but so soon... there isn't still any info about the tracklist? Let's hop it's a 2CD set with some exclusive tracks...

I hope there is a huge TV special about the Thriller album on Halloween!! It's perfect timing just before the album re-release date.

thanks.. Ya, when I read 'new CD release' I told myself not to get excited untill I read the rest.. lol!

thanks.. Ya, when I read 'new CD release' I told myself not to get excited untill I read the rest.. lol!

is this the same release thats been put back till april?

is this the same release thats been put back till april?

without clicking i bet thats a copy of fat boy freidmans crap lol

without clicking i bet thats a copy of fat boy freidmans crap lol

But the same info is on other sites too.

4 remixes of Thriller tracks
4 unreleased tracks

But the same info is on other sites too.

4 remixes of Thriller tracks
4 unreleased tracks

Back