Report this video (Make Youtube remove it)

His confessions

Proud Member
I just came across a terrible and the most disrespecting video ever of Michael! This comedian should not even be allowed to do comedian stand-ups with his racist comments about his own "brotha".

Forget Michael Richards, this video needs to be OFF Youtube for disturbing content and shocking attacks to a fellow man with same african-american culture..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbWeSQW3wPw

Comment and PLEASE I am begging you to report this video to youtube or write a message to this person who uploaded the video to please remove it or else we make youtube remove it!

This is what I wrote:

"I demand you to remove the video of the comedian who not only makes fun of Michael but is a racist to his own black community! If you don't remove it I'll write a statement to youtube commanders to make them remove the video! "

Last edited:
HI JingeJ - I also added my comments and then flagged it. I suggest everyone flag this video...this is outrageous!! I am totally disgusted...wouldn't go out of my way to see this UNFUNNY comedian...He kinda reminds me of the loser comedian in that Eddie Murphy movie "The Nutty Professor"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CRrgGcNNJg

Flag and report this one too Is Michael Jackson a white tranny!

this video is posted by one of Youtube partners, where they allow them to share in their advertising revenue... im glad to see talent was a factor in these decisions!

well this video is beyond offensive! and should be removed! the title itself is offensive enough to remove, Youtube should start doing their job and remove the crap thats on there, they have videos claiming there is nudity in them with one frame of a pic in the middle, and these vids are high on their most viewed and rated charts!

Last edited:
I hope actions will be made!

I can't even watch that..... its hurting too much

Last edited:
I just posted another comment on the first one. This is outrageous and disgusting. Poor Michael. Found INNOCENT, and has to put up with this stuff all the time....don't worry....we're working on getting these removed. I am not putting up with this anymore. I'm not sad, I am just very angry. And WATCH OUT when I get angry!

Guess what?? They had the nerve to REPORT ME over there! CAN you FREAKING BELIEVE IT?? I wasn't personally attacking anyone, just told a couple of them to GROW UP..and start acting their age and not their SHOE SIZE!! Good God!!

Guess what?? They had the nerve to REPORT ME over there! CAN you FREAKING BELIEVE IT?? I wasn't personally attacking anyone, just told a couple of them to GROW UP..and start acting their age and not their SHOE SIZE!! Good God!!

.................I got your'e back there hun!
My name is CarolMJJF in there!
And it speaks VOLUMES about those peeps!

.................I got your'e back there hun!
My name is CarolMJJF in there!
And it speaks VOLUMES about those peeps!
Carol, I am posting one more thing on Youtube, then staying off there. It is no longer a place for me. I am totally disgusted.

The person who uploaded the first one is a fan, and the detail of the video is : He's Innocent!
Why are fans so dense sometimes?

Did the dumbass videos by the loglady ever get deleted?

try not to comment guys, the more popular it is, they might not remove it....just keep flagging as hateful against Michaels race, promotes hatred etc! its disgusting

1 down! lets get this one too!

Kat Williams, the dwarf with a perm, I love it.

All the joy, fun and happiness Michael gives to people with his music and dance, and this is what he gets in return.

oh, leave Kat Williams alone and let him make his money so he can provide for his eight kids. 7 in which he adopted have been products of crack and suffer mental issues. Kat Williams is like Michael a man that should be respected, I don't hear people complaining when Eddie Murphy dogged out Mike during his '87 standup.

oh, leave Kat Williams alone and let him make his money so he can provide for his eight kids. 7 in which he adopted have been products of crack and suffer mental issues. Kat Williams is like Michael a man that should be respected, I don't hear people complaining when Eddie Murphy dogged out Mike during his '87 standup.

If leprechaun Williams, I mean Kat Williams, wants "respect", he should give respect. Respect is not a gift, it's earned.

The man is whoring out Michael's name for attention, just like any other comedian who has no talent, would. If you're a true comedian, you don't have to be so desperate as to stoop that low--to take blows at other people (ESPECIALLY with something as serious as child molestation charges), to make yourself popular.

Nuh uh, not buying it.

Back