Tom and aphro in youtube~~MJ related

Re: Tom and aphro in youtube

:)Thanks for this, I enjoyed watching. Seems like Aphrodite is working pretty hard to get the book out there.
And its shocking what she say about both the publishing world, and the news NOT wanting anything pro- Jackson.:mad:

I do think Meseraus thoughts about a collective shame, making them want nothing to do with it. People in general have a truly hard time admitting when they are wrong. And doing so in this case, would in turn raise some serious questions about exactly how biased, strategic and untrue the "news" realy are- if discussed in a real manner, how could they keep their respect? How can people continue to trust them?
One thing is to know the truth, another thing is to acknowledge it- because then they had to DO something about it- and nobody wants that.

AAAAAAAWWWWWWW :D thanks for posting :) this puts a smile on my face :D :D
Yes, I am quietly hoping that some youtube wiz kid could spread this all over the place where Mj videos can be found and maybe they should change the title so that it will show upon MJ subjects so that fans and haters will click on it and get an earful:D

:)Thanks for this, I enjoyed watching. Seems like Aphrodite is working pretty hard to get the book out there.
And its shocking what she say about both the publishing world, and the news NOT wanting anything pro- Jackson.:mad:

I do think Meseraus thoughts about a collective shame, making them want nothing to do with it. People in general have a truly hard time admitting when they are wrong. And doing so in this case, would in turn raise some serious questions about exactly how biased, strategic and untrue the "news" realy are- if discussed in a real manner, how could they keep their respect? How can people continue to trust them?
One thing is to know the truth, another thing is to acknowledge it- because then they had to DO something about it- and nobody wants that.
True, but I am wondering if as a group we couldn't challenge the publishers to explain their reasoning behind refusing to publish anything positive about MJ, cause this has got to be politics and it must have come from somewhere, we heard bob Jones in court tell the jury thathe was told to make up nasty stories on Mj or else they were not interested, them we heard from jurors that their books were turned daown because it wasn't sensational, who is behind this?:huh:

its that all thats said cause im on dialup so cant watch anything longer than a few minutes. not surprised re the publishing the publishers of redemption said the same thing. and i had email go with wh smiths (probably biggest book seller in the uk) over an mj book. emailed them about getting redemption and asked why they were selling some trashy book aobut mj but not others. they gave the reasoning of what the public want. i was like rollocks how can they decide which books they want when you are the ones dictating as to what book they will see on the shelves. the public has no choice in the matter. anyway we all know theres a effort in the media to destroy mikes legacy. dont have to be an expert to see that.

another example is that fecker from the UK called terry george. who made claims about mj from years back. he was on that louis theroux documentry in 03. hes now on a channel 4 programe called secret millionaire. where millionaires go and do work in crappy jobs and find ppl who need money and give them cheques. hes only on this cause of the crap hes talked about mj. and hes suposedly in talks to do a docu about mj and himself. channel 4 being the same channel that aired the docu the other month.so you can bet its with them

its that all thats said cause im on dialup so cant watch anything longer than a few minutes. not surprised re the publishing the publishers of redemption said the same thing. and i had email go with wh smiths (probably biggest book seller in the uk) over an mj book. emailed them about getting redemption and asked why they were selling some trashy book aobut mj but not others. they gave the reasoning of what the public want. i was like rollocks how can they decide which books they want when you are the ones dictating as to what book they will see on the shelves. the public has no choice in the matter. anyway we all know theres a effort in the media to destroy mikes legacy. dont have to be an expert to see that.

another example is that fecker from the UK called terry george. who made claims about mj from years back. he was on that louis theroux documentry in 03. hes now on a channel 4 programe called secret millionaire. where millionaires go and do work in crappy jobs and find ppl who need money and give them cheques. hes only on this cause of the crap hes talked about mj. and hes suposedly in talks to do a docu about mj and himself. channel 4 being the same channel that aired the docu the other month.so you can bet its with them

These people are depraved animals. Many people are refusing to watch tv now. MJ is their hope of getting a reasonable audiernce, that is why they are still trying to make programmes with his name. They don't use the present chart stoppers, cause nobody will watch, but soojer or later people will see what is going on.cause the gentle person they are defaming doesn't fit the description, something doesn't add up and the public will see that. I am of the opinion though that there is a big name behing this, probably governments. MJ has something they want.

Yes, I am quietly hoping that some youtube wiz kid could spread this all over the place where Mj videos can be found and maybe they should change the title so that it will show upon MJ subjects so that fans and haters will click on it and get an earful:D
i ACTUALLY did post this as a favorite on my account :D

That was great. It was good to hear Aphrodite and MEZ together calling out the media lies. Thank you. I know some people feel they were duped by Aphrodite but I still believe she acted sincerely and courageously..

I thinks fans should spread this also to other places, not only youtube. Fans can add it to their myspace, facebook accounts, and post it on other video sharing networks

That was great. It was good to hear Aphrodite and MEZ together calling out the media lies. Thank you. I know some people feel they were duped by Aphrodite but I still believe she acted sincerely and courageously..
I agree. She put her career on the line for this book and she is out there promoting it and I appreciate her for this. I also love the way she called out the publishers. I hope they are embarrassed by it. While she is at it I hope she digs deep and find out where the root of this conspracy lies. I still think it has to do with Murduck and the beatles catalogue. I believe it more so now because of what Frank Deleo said. If anybody knows He should.

I thinks fans should spread this also to other places, not only youtube. Fans can add it to their myspace, facebook accounts, and post it on other video sharing networks
This is a brilliant idea. Maybe we could target some media people with it to let them know that we are aware of what they are doing. We should challenge the libraries too who are carrying Ray Chandlers book yet nothing pro MJ.

I added it to my face bookaccount.

Last edited:

thanks for posting.. great to see Ms Jones..still moving forward with this book... and also listening to what they say about the media.. makes me think..this is a perfect time for Michael comeback...

come on Michael.. the world is waiting for you ..baby... especially the ones with egg on their faces.. they will be the 1st in line to buy the concert tickets.. hell.. they will be in line.. to buy the new album

Last edited:

I agree. She put her career on the line for this book and she is out there promoting it and I appreciate her for this. I also love the way she called out the publishers. I hope they are embarrassed by it. While she is at it I hope she digs deep and find out where the root of this conspracy lies. I still think it has to do with Murduck and the beatles catalogue. I believe it more so now because of what Frank Deleo said. If anybody knows He should.

This is what we need, more exposure and attacking the media and publishers who promote negative things about Michael. Now I'm convinced that Mr. Jones heart IS in the right place. You're right ya know, she did put her career on the line and she knows how hard it will be to get back in the game now that her book is taking centre stage. Therefore, she probably has no intention of lowering herself to the publishers who are negative, but instead wants to forge ahead with promoting her book AND tell about the real events that happened around the case with the media etc.

I mean, I realize that her book covered a lot of what we already knew about the case, because we all had an inside view. Yet, I think she also wanted to cover things for the rest of the fans that may not have known about what was taking place behind the scenes. And yeah, maybe she exagerated a few things a little, (refering to the Harliquin romance feel of the book when she talks about the female blonde stewerdesses..) but maybe she wanted to lighten-up the mood a little? I don't know. The only thing that I do know, is that most MJ fans have already purchased the book, and therefore have bought what they're going to buy. So, her focus is now trying to address the media evem more so, and with this peice of both her and Mez on U-Tube, the truth will get out there hopefully more than ever.

Great news on all sides. I hope it gets to be seen by everyone! :)

Yes we the fans need to promote this all over the place and get it in the FACE of the general public and non MJ-fans who have no idea of the facts in this case or that the media had no intention of printing the truth only a spin to create RATINGS ... the used and abused MJ for there own gain -We know that - but the general public doesnt - and there opinions on MJ are highly effected by what the media reports

Keep COMMENTING and RATING that video several times a day as we did with the Ebony shots _ to get it up higher in the you tube search engines and catagories - We want it on FRONT page - We can do it if we all WORK TOGETHER- this is much more important than just voting in a poll for most popular enetertainer this will help gain Michaels reputation back to the public as a good person - People NEED to KNOW that .. Michael is a GOOD MAN and that he is INNOCENT

Last edited:
I will try and upload a video to AOL for exposure
and will do the same on google if they have such
a program ..

Well I tried but it timed out 3 times and
would'nt work -

Last edited:
Well i wish her well and hope she gets the message out there what she is tring to say. I really don,t know her but do know she is tring to make up for the bad media she did while the trial was on. So i,m hoping she is for real i do think she must be especially if MEZ is talking with her about it. All my hopes .:)

I am so happy to see that fans are supporting this video on youtube. Maybe we can post this on sites that are concerned about media biases too, This is a brilliant video to help spread the word about media bias against MJ. What about chanel4 websites that just put our a biased programme on MJ and are reportedly planning another one. We should, if we could post this on all the media websites and also e-mail it to them to make sure they get it.
We have prayed for a long time for someone with clout to pick-up the fight and help us. We have a brilliant lawyer and a credible author who have the ear of the gerneral public. let us take advantage of this opportunity.

Last edited:

I hope this changes the opinions of some of the sceptics of Aphro because here it is from T-Mez's mouth, this book is the truth! and I doubt he would support her if he thought she had a negative agenda!

Im glad this has been posted as the MJ fan community army has been supporting it like crazy! :)

And you know what, since ratings is culprit for the media not having anything pro-Michael, let's beat them in their own game by upping up the viewing hits on you-tube's site. Maybe 6000 views exploding by the day, pretty much like the effect of Thriller dance by Cebu inmates :D

I'm adding this to my bebo...and keep rating

And you know what, since ratings is culprit for the media not having anything pro-Michael, let's beat them in their own game by upping up the viewing hits on you-tube's site. Maybe 6000 views exploding by the day, pretty much like the effect of Thriller dance by Cebu inmates :D

great idea!!

LET'S DO IT!

Man.. This is Redemption are MUST READS.. It gets on my nurves so much how these books get tossed aside because they are PRO MICHAEL JACKSON..

So rediculous

Back