Blood on the dancefloor video

mjjmsc

Proud Member
which video made for Blood on the dancefloor do you love more-the original one or the one for the remix song?
i like more the one for the remix because they show Mcihael doing more dance moves:)in this video you can really see that even if he is more of an individual dancer he can dance just great with a lady too:D
Mike is so innovative and such a talented and hard working dancer,don't you think?always ready to offer more:rolleyes:

which video made for Blood on the dancefloor do you love more-the original one or the one for the remix song?
i like more the one for the remix because they show Mcihael doing more dance moves:)in this video you can really see that even if he is more of an individual dancer he can dance just great with a lady too:D
Mike is so innovative and such a talented and hard working dancer,don't you think?always ready to offer more:rolleyes:

Where is the remix? I mean on what album?

LOL I know I feel you. I love BOTDF but I like the remix better. The remix video is about the same as the regular one. The only difference is the cuts are different because the remix is faster than the regular song. I love the remix its tight. lol MJ was cute in the vid with his lil braid lol

I actually like the video for the actual song better. I think they show a few more shots of Michael doing interesting dance steps that we don't usually see from him.

I love seeing him dance with the woman in "Smooth Criminal" though, lol.

The remix video for "BOTDF" is on "HIStory volume 2" and the original is on the DVD "Number Ones".

I actually like the video for the actual song better. I think they show a few more shots of Michael doing interesting dance steps that we don't usually see from him.

I love seeing him dance with the woman in "Smooth Criminal" though, lol.

The remix video for "BOTDF" is on "HIStory volume 2" and the original is on the DVD "Number Ones".
Oh. Then it is the remix that I have. All I know is I love the little scraps I get of him in it but he is such a tease.

Back