The Bad video...just saw it again...

LindaC781

Proud Member
And I must say, MJ is so goddamned sexy in that video. I remember seeing that for the first time and saying "WOW!" - especially that part where he and the dance team are doing that sideways move....

Good Lord. There oughtta be a LAW against being that sexy in a video...

I LOVE the short film and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the DANCE there

simply G R E A T

The acting parts were so funny and cut. "Wanna see who's bad, I'll show you who's bad. Come on. COME ON!" :lol:

"You aint Bad...You Aint NOTHIN', You Aint NOTHIN'!" lmao I love that part! And yeah Michael is sexy as hell in the video.

Last edited:
I actually thought Michael's acting in "Bad" was good.

The film itself is interesting because of the concept behind it. Michael goes to the subway with his buddy's to try and prove himself to them but then he realizes that what they're doing is wrong, so he refuses. Now the part that's interesting is, when Michael yells "You ain't bad, etc..." and then it turns from black and white to color, the whole sequence with the song is Michael (or the character Daryle's) imagination, starting after he yells at Wesely and the rest. He imagines having his own troop, his own back up and bringing it to Wesely and his troop. Then, at the end of the dance sequence, he and Wesely come to a truce, but when it fades back to reality, all it really is, is Weslely and the rest leave Michael alone in the subway, they sort of abadon him. So the whole dance sequence is meant as a dream, and the reality is just Michael falling out with his friends.

On top of that, the "Bad" video has some of the best dancing I've ever seen, its well acted, a really interesting story line and set up. Its one of Michael's absolute best and underrated because morons thought it was Michael trying to be "hard", when what he was really doing was sending a message that you didn't have to be violent or criminal to be cool.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD
don't get me started on the bad video.
Sexy, hot outfit, hot song, hot dancemoves...nrejhfdbvjcnx
BEST VIDEO EVER. :wub:

Last edited:
How ironic. I was watching this vid earlier today after I stumbled across Weird Al's "Fat" and decided to watch the original. lol

OH MY GOD
don't get me started on the bad video.
Sexy, hot outfit, hot song, hot dancemoves...nrejhfdbvjcnx
BEST VIDEO EVER. :wub:

I agree.

I love the bit at the end

You're telling me
You're doing wrong
Gonna lock you up
Before too long

You're doing wrong
You're doing wrong
You're doing wrong boy
You're doing wrong

The dancing, the outfit, his attitude, very SEXY.
Easily my favorite MJ vid :yes:

:eek:

Oh my effin gawd. This video is like my life.

Hes so hot in it, omg he looks so good. :wub:

:stretcher:

:):mello:

Last edited:
The Bad video. The dancing is frggn awesome! :eek::wub: Can't believe that they made it up in only 2 days! lol thats what Mike said in PHM. :lol:

..and yea. Mike's looks yummy in thee video. :wub::mello:

..:D

nrejhfdbvjcnx
Couldn't agree more :wild::lol:

forget about the brilliant dance moves, Michael was just hot in that one. He always is tho

I think I shouln't post my actual thoughts on this one, since I'm a new member on here and don't want mods to ban me on my first day:mello:

And I must say, MJ is so goddamned sexy in that video. I remember seeing that for the first time and saying "WOW!" - especially that part where he and the dance team are doing that sideways move....

Good Lord. There oughtta be a LAW against being that sexy in a video...
yeah I know and the wet hair....... god have mercy on us all :wub: that is soooo sexy

Last edited:
I think I shouln't post my actual thoughts on this one, since I'm a new member on here and don't want mods to ban me on my first day:mello:

lol :lol:

I love this vid. I always feel like dancing. This outfit is amazing. Gosh...everything he does is great :wub: Sexy.

Ok. I didn't say anything new :lol: :mello:

I FEEL GOOD *dances*........ James Brown is playing I feel good lol and its all matters when it comes to Michael

Back