5 Never before seen Wembley 88,93 and 97 HQ photos

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I thought i'd upload some never before seen pics for you i hope you enjoy them and please leave comments :)

2026003023451.jpg

2345631.jpg

1345631.jpg

BeatItWembley.jpg

14562186.jpg

are these actually taken by YOU?

probably not right? cuz the angles are too high for a fan shot

Last edited:
are these actually taken by YOU?

probably not right? cuz the angles are too high for a fan shot

I've never been to a MJ concert or seen MJ in person so no these arnt taken by me

Last edited:
As the photographer of these 5 images I thought ya'll might like to know that I photographed the complete concerts of all 3 of Michael's tours and that images are available for fans to purchase. 120 from BAD, 120 DANGEROUS and 60 from HISTORY. All were taken at Wembley Stadium on all 3 occasions. I am contactable through ebay on id iconograph1.

Pete Still

^^ Not to cut ur possible sales down, but how is it expected to sell PICS of the concert when many fans own the VIDEO of each of the concerts?

I personally have at least ONE concert from every tour since 1975. Some taken from personal cam. recorders/ and most pro shot videos.

non the less they are some great pics.. Now if you were holding a video camera instead of a PIC. I would be hounding you down for copies. :)

Yeah - I agree, a video is always better. But as a professional photographer I was only allowed to use a still camera at the time! However, unlike most other photographers, I photographed the WHOLE of the concerts. My main purpose on coming on this forum is just to set the record straight about the ownership/copyright of the 5 pics "Darren" has uploaded here! I probably did give him permisiion to use them on this site to share with everyone but, strangely, he seems to have had amnesia about who took them - so I just thought I'd provide that info at least!

Wow talk about a Surprise lol i didn't expect you to post on here but i'm sure you got my E-Mail of appology and in future i'll say the photos are credited to you

I really like the pics.. I just had to stop by and see 'em again

Back