Whitney Houston to put on 1 hour show December 1st

TSCM

Proud Member
http://www.lnlkl.com/main.php

Whitney Houston a sure performer at Live & Loud KL 2007

Turn on the Pop - 1 December 2007 @ Bukit Kiara Equestrian Park

Whitney Houston is set to appear for the 1st time giving us over 1 hour of live performance. That's not all! Be captivated by the performances of Elliott Yamin, Shaggy & other superstars in this 9-hour live music marathon. The stage, complete with extensive high-tech audio and lighting equipment, was used during the tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales concert on 2 July 2007 and Live Earth concert on 7 July 2007, both held in Wembley Stadium, London.

--

You can watch a video of Whitney announcing the concert at the main site, or on YouTube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gShZvWFqhE

Can't wait to see some footage of this event!

I notice the "tricks" she uses to HIDE some things about her voice.. But man she'll always be such a GREAT singer..

thanks for the links. I was eager to find out about her performance...can't tell you how much I miss Whitney and that golden voice.

She was being very careful with the usage of her voice...it was obvious.
Unfortunately, you can't help but notice or even look for errors & flaws
when you hear her sing now,but she still did a great job.
I love Whitney and wish her all the best.

Thank you TSCM for providing the links. :flowers:
Still got a couple yet to get to.

Mixed comments from audience as well.

But tough side was quite many peeps walked out in the middle of her performance due to disappointment.

Mixed comments from audience as well.

But tough side was quite many peeps walked out in the middle of her performance due to disappointment.
Was that rumor ever really confirmed? Cause I highly doubt that anyone would literally walk out after coughing up several hundred dollars for a ticket, during the middle of Whitney's performance. From many fan reviews that I read, they saw nobody leave and she was actually given a lot of love, even if her performance was just "ok." The videos and audio circulating support that notion. This story of people walking out on Whitney reminds me of all the totally false stories and reports we heard that Michael was booed off the stage at the WMAs, despite the exact opposite actually happening.

I was there. Several people around me walked out. So I can only tell from what I've witnessed.

Okay let me rephrase.

I'm not saying a lot of people nonetheless there were people who walked out.

Back