MJs little "dance" on Access Hollywood 2006

BONGANI

Proud Member
I don't know bout ya'll but I loooooove that little thing MJ is doing in the backround.
I know its pretty simple but there's just something about his movement.He could wearing a hood and I would see that its MJ.I don't know how to explain it WBSS21 is gonna have to come help me out with the technical language.But ya'l are MJ fans you probably know what I mean anyway.Plus that beat he Jamming to is hot, too bad its not gonna make the album.I love it when MJ points to Will and says "Right there" and starts moving to the beat, he looked like he was gonna do that "cross my heart" thing he does on his chest before launching into another move. Excuse me guys I just saw the clip for the 1st time today, thats why I'm so hyped up!

Credits due where its due but... it wasnt anything special.

You know though, I'm the type that I just have to see Michael move a little and I get excited. Because you can see, even if its just for a moment, the unbelieveable beauty of the way Michael moves. He's so tight and clean and fast, even now. I feel you Bogani, lol, even if no one else does! The short clip I really like is from the shoot for Ebony magazine, when Michael shifts his body from left to right, that's so awsome, even though it only lasts 2 seconds. Seeing those two seconds is more amazing then watching an entire routine from any of todays acts.

You know though, I'm the type that I just have to see Michael move a little and I get excited. Because you can see, even if its just for a moment, the unbelieveable beauty of the way Michael moves. He's so tight and clean and fast, even now. I feel you Bogani, lol, even if no one else does! The short clip I really like is from the shoot for Ebony magazine, when Michael shifts his body from left to right, that's so awsome, even though it only lasts 2 seconds. Seeing those two seconds is more amazing then watching an entire routine from any of todays acts.

Thank you Nicole, atleast someone knows what I mean, I havn't seen the ebony one though, can someone please upload it for me if possible.

I definitely know what you mean. Thats why I like MJ's slow song preformances rather than fast ones. because during slow songs he can use those quick, subtle movements that amaze me so much. Cuz within those movements is ART...not just stage mechanics in full blown dance routines. MJ can pose and move so gracefully, it merges with the song and it just a beautiful work of art and thats what MJ's all about.

Take Human Nature live, prime example. What move drives me crazy every time? At the end of the song he points up, then looks up. points to the right, hands on the crotch, looks up to the right. Those couple of moves are just SOOOO cool, I dunno what it is about it. But its BEAUTIFUL. From the FIRST time i ever saw it, i was like DAMN. That's just eye candy, just so PLEASANT to watch...and i'm not talking about MJ's sexiness :lol:...but the grace in his movement is just jarring. That's what i like seeing in his live performances.

So yeah i agree that move on the Ebony shoot drove me nuts :lol: Not so much on the AH interview but that ebony one was tight lol

To me, every movement Mike does is amazing.. lol!

The way he walks, looks at something.. wutever!! I find something special about all those little things.. So that little grovin' he does in the back I like.. :)

Back