[Unconfirmed Rumor] Michael to go to Italy December 16?

Re: Michael to go to Italy December 16?

Please NOTE that ccc-international.org requested not to post their press-release in forums until the news will be spread by news-agencies.

However, here are some replies from Mrs. Bain regarding this rumor:

I have no knowledge about this event or visit.

Best.
Raymone K. Bain

I cannot confirm as I know nothing about this event or visit.

Thank you.
Raymone K. Bain

I cannot confirm this because we are not aware of the event.

Thank you.
Raymone K. Bain

Re: Michael to go to Italy December 16?

Oops...my bad....I forgot to add "unconfirmed rumor" to the title. However, this IS on their website??

Acording to JessyMJJ (MJNO/MJFS) a fan who spoke with the organization of the event, the only link between they and "MJ" is a girl called Wanda. She's the one who runs the story about MJ singing the Pope songs...

So forget about this story too...

Last edited:
If this is a lie, they should find this Wanda woman, and sue...this would be so awful. She shouldn't go around throwing his name around like this!

If this is a lie, they should find this Wanda woman, and sue...this would be so awful. She shouldn't go around throwing his name around like this!

I perfectly agree with u Linda....it's always the same story.....people go on and on throwing Michael's name around......but now I hope this is the good and true rumor.....I'm in Italy....eh eh eh...

there are alot of rumours going on, that he'll come to uk in december too mmm...... i dont believe any of it yet

I just think that noone should be able to throw Michael Jackson's name around like that - it's FRAUDULENT!! AAARRGGH!! Especially when it comes to the Palm D'Or!

comunicato by Assisi

8bffiwk.jpg

Who knows it could be true its not like raymond han,t known about other things Michael was going to do. Guess time will tell.:unsure:

Mikes not going to Italy.. he's actually coming by to visit ME..

An Update....Translated from the Italian Board on this site...

From:http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43284

OFFICIAL NOTICE PRESS n. 03 of 13 December 2007 IN REFERENCE TO THE COME ONE IN ASSISI OF MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON we give definitive news with respect to the "palm of gold" that we have thought to assign to Nelson Mandela, Jesse Jackson and Michael Jackson, programmed ceremony for 16 December 2007. "Behind proposal advanced from mrs. Wanda Ruberti, to we introduced like correspondent of M. Jackson, to assign to the Palm of Assisi Gold to the artist and sight the assurance of the same one of the interest of Michael Jackson to being name" peace ambassador ", the Commission, felt the opinion of Father Gianmaria Polidoro (H. Presidente di Assisi-Pax) and of the Prof. George Cegna (Uniglobus Chancellor of the university net Pusa-CCC), has received the demand and date the approval purchè Michael Jackson (in its person and like star) did not promise, in Assisi, of wanting to operate which peace proxy". The agreed date, with mrs. Wanda Ruberti, has been that one of 16 December 2007, to Assisi. For being able to organize the event and in order to assure the services we have, giornalmente demanded confirmations to the mrs. which continued to reassures to us with regard to. Still today the news that comes to us supplied is positive and reassuring of the fact that we will receive soon of the correspondence from the United States. To little days from the previewed date, ours in spite of, we must communicate that the Ceremony of the promise will not have place the day 16 Decembers. Not as soon as we will have sure news and confirmations we will program the event, possibly in the months of Febbraio-Marzo 2008. To the fans and how many they have contacted, hoping to us to meet Michael Jackson, we confirm that we will hold them informs to you in order to have them present. To how many they have thought to scream to "scandalo"diciamo that like for Michael Jackson, to of of the contingent fact, we are favorable TO OFFER to INCITAMENTI To ANYONE IN CREDIBLE WAY DESIRES TO ENGAGE ITSELF IN SOME WAY FOR the PEACE. E' important to speed up whichever action or actor that can CONTRIBUTE To the PEACE. The father Gianmaria Polidoro, president H. di Assisi Pax, has confirmed that he could give the acknowledgment WITH ANSWER to the engagement of the artist of wanting to begin to operate for the peace. He would be good what that therefore a famous personage spold the own possibilities for a noble reason therefore. The brought back hypothesis over has provoked an immense big wave of subject of gossip that is sign of immaturità. To Nelson Mandela and the Reverend Jesse Jackson la"palma of gold" of Assisi Pax it will come assigned as acknowledgment of how much has already operated for the peace. The palm of Gold of Assisi Pax is draft from the existing olive tree in the garden of New Church, center of Assisi Pax International, ulivo given in the world-wide day of the peace from Pope John Paul II° to the representatives of the Indian religions of the USA and from they left to Assisi and dwelled near the house born them of Saint Francisco, in the garden of Assisi Pax. source: www.palma.assisi.tranoi.org

not quite sure I can understand this ^^^

Mikes not going to Italy.. he's actually coming by to visit ME..

Did bain confirm that information?

(crickets)

:lol:

Last edited:
I think it says it's postponed...for February or March 2008? Is there anyone else who gets that from this memo?

Last edited:
Is it translated with online translator? The translated article is confusing.

First of all, this “Wanda Ruberti” assured the organization that Michael Jackson would be there to accept the Palm D’Or. They tried to get confirmations from this Wanda Ruberti, but didn’t get any that Jackson would attend. They didn’t get any confirmations from the United States about this event, so they are postponing it to either February or March, but ONLY if they get confirmation letters about this from Mr. Jackson’s management/legal team from the United States. They go on to say that anyone who is screaming “scandal” in wake of this, that it turned in to a big wave of gossip is a sign of “immaturita”, immaturity. They are very sorry for these developments. I did use the altavista.com babel fish translator for this…This was the best I could do to translate...wanted to get this out before the date, in case anyone was planning on going to Italy. This is very unfortunate.

My ability to translate Italian is not good...haven't had to in a while. I used to help translate stuff for my grandparents, and have been around the language most of my life, but I had to use Babelfish this time....I have to get back into it in the future! Sorry!! LOL!

Personally, who is this "Wanda Ruberti" and what connection does she have to Michael Jackson?? Never heard of her before!

Last edited:
I still don't get it....was the whole thing made up by this Wanda lady or is there any truth in this? :huh:

Personally, who is this "Wanda Ruberti" and what connection does she have to Michael Jackson?? Never heard of her before!

from what ive read shes a looney. she also claimed mj was invlolved in that pope story from a couple of years back about mj atending something, why arent these ppl going straight to bain. instead of going through third parties.

Elusive, you got me....I never heard of this "Wanda Ruberti", and would like to know who she is and what connection she has to Michael Jackson...

Whether she made this up remains to be seen....I just want to know more about her...who is she?

i dont think anyone knows who she is she goes around saying shes involved with mj and tried to organsie events invovling him but TMK she has nothing to do with mj at all. basically an attention seaker

Back