Michael out and about shopping again lol

Ok, didn't see a thread for it yet but Michael has been shopping lol. Some decent pics of him posted on MJNO. I'm not good with the whole posting pics deal lmao if someone who has something better than dial up could post them I'd love ya for it :p
http://www.mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=94898

The main source is listed as Splash News.

8a5k26x.jpg

8c3hkcz.jpg

Thank you :flowers:

I also forgot to post the source link sorry, there's a little article with it...
Michael Jackson’s out and about in Beverly Hills doing a spot of gadget shopping in Sharper Image. He must have found some contraption or other he liked, as he left with a couple of bags. As long as I don’t see the contents on front page news, I’m easy. Though considering it was raining I would have thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a singing in the rain style publicity stunt.
Pictures by: London Entertainment / TC

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/12/01/mj-on-a-shopping-spree/

Last edited:
Thank you very much!!! Michael, you are looking Fabulous as usual!!! I love you baby! :D

wow Michael looks like a rich sophisticated guy/
and he is / I like the look ///

6kk162v.jpg

splashnews_spl10100_002.thumbnail.jpg
splashnews_spl10100_001.thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason, seeing MJ here makes me want to be a man for a day.

Also, I love his shoes.

That's one of the few times he allowed himself to go out WITHOUT wearing a mask, lol.

Yeah, a perfectly good day for him to go out due to heavy rains here in LA. Most folks stayed out of it cause it was kinda nasty out yesterday. ..lol

You go Michael!!:wub:you:D

That's one of the few times he allowed himself to go out WITHOUT wearing a mask, lol.

Probably assumed after the response he received from the last time, what's the use. LOL. No for real, you are right and I noticed that too. But I am happy that he is going without the mask too.

and everybody's crazy bout a sharped dressed MAN :D
dayum Michael looks hott - that man just looks so fine
in clothes .. and I love his boots always admire his boots

Great pics to come back to!!Michael looks amazing and like he has no worry in the world...which it`s how it should be.:wub:
Thanks for posting them.:flowers:

Back