funny prince interview (mentions mj too)

mjtributepage

Proud Member
FROM SOUL GLO MAGAZINE :REPORTER TANYA LOCO

We are here with prince today to talk about his latest album 3121.

Reporter , "What was it like being in the studio again?...recording new songs?."

Prince, "Baby it was the shiznit.I wrote alot of songs but finally came up with the final track listing...and i mean came."

Reporter ,"Who were the music artists in your lifetime that inspired you to create your music?."

Prince,"There are alot of them baby.One would have to be jackie wilson.James brown of course.Marvin Gaye.All the cool people baby".

Reporter, "It's funny you mentioned these artists because your rival Michael Jackson was also inspired by these artists.Including Smokie robinson and alot of other motown singer and song writers."

Prince ,"Motown to me was like an all you can eat buffet for the Klumps.All good all the time".

Reporter ,"Let's talk about some of your tracks on your latest cd 3121"

Prince ,"Whatever you want to talk about is fine by me baby.Why don't you come a little closer and sit next to me?."

Reporter ,"Umm no that' alright.I am fine where i am".

Prince ,"You sure is fine baby.That's for sho"

Reporter, "The song satisfied... .what made you write a song like that?"

Prince ,"Baby if you sit a little closer i will show you".

Reporter ,"No thank you.....umm let's move on".

Prince ,"Ok baby chill.No need to get all nervous."

Reporter ," Did you ever think about doing a duet with Michael Jackson?"

Prince ,"Mike doesn't need my help with anything.What people don't know is i am a fan of his music.His songs like black and tight...and the way you make my meals....all is good baby...all good."

Reporter ,"You mean black and white and the way you make me feel".

Prince ,"How do i make you feel baby?....come and sit on my lap and tell me all your worries.We can go riding on my motorbike by old man johnsons farm.And listen to the thunder and the horses."

Reporter ," I don't think so.Your making me feel very uncomfortable. "

Prince ,"Listen Mike has a new album coming out.And his thriller 25th anniversary cd should be off the hook.I see him stylin in that fashion magazine.He looks good.But damn girl he needs to get some jerrie curls put in that hair."

Reporter ,"So you follow what his up to in the media etc?"

Prince ,"I don't follow him all the time.Just when his in Vegas and in Dubai...and shopping in L.A. and when his riding in his car.Or eating dinner at his house or sleeping at night in bed.Those damn vines near his bedroom window got my thighs chaffing real bad.So no i don't really take any notice of what his doing."

Reporter ,"You know his working with some talented people?"

Princes ,"Yes i know...wee i am and knee ho . And some wierd brother called "a corn".Come to think of it...i wouldn't mind some corn right now and some ribs with hot sauce."

Reporter ,"Ok i think that's all the info we need right now."

Prince ,"Your not going already are you baby?....let me show you while they call me the purple one.I want to pour some gravy all over you and sop it up with some corn bread."

Reporter ,"omg i don't think so".

Prince ," Come on now girl.You want to know what inspired me to write the track "black sweat"?"

Reporter ,"No no no...i am leaving...i can let myself out.No need for you to show me the way."

Prince, Baby i will show you...guide you....whatever you want me to do.Let me light some incense and candles and we can ride the wave of love together.There is no particular sign i'm more compatible with baby.We can even listen to some of Mikes songs....billie' s mean...remember what's mine...feed it.You know all the classics.... dancing on the ceiling...no wait a minute that's by Nicole ritchie..... whatever you want to listen to baby....come back."

Meanwhile the reporter has jumped into her car and fled to the nearest shower to wash all of what just happened away.

Prince ,Damn it...another one runs away.What am doing wrong?.Oh well i know one person that never says no to me.He picks up his mobile...dials a number...then waits..."hello? ....rasputia. ..is that you girl?......what' s cracka lackin?."

:lol: :lol: OMG! "THE WAY YOU MAKE MY MEALS...BLACK AND TIGHT..." :lol:

It's obviously fake, but hilarious none-the-less.

Now that was funny! lol. When he says he doesn't follow Mike, and then proceeds to say, "Only when he's shoppin in LA, or when he's in Vegas, or in Dubai, or sleeping in his bed, etc..." lol.

yeah it was a funny ,crazy"interview"! will go off topic a bit but related to prince anyways..

i was in search of a michael Jackson news when i accidentally found myself at prince.org . the discussion is about how prince cud learn a thing or two from michael in terms of treating fans. it stemmed from the legal suits prince dished out to fansites and other sites such as you tube who download and share his music over the net.

majority were aghast that prince cud actually sue his fans who are his supporters! and it went on to say that michael,despite all the music sharing and (illegal) downloads of fans from all over never went to the extent of suing anyone! he always treated his fans with love and respect. makes me glad to be MJ fan not not Prince's :lol:

You know what's funny, and I like Prince, he's super talented, but I'd been reading all that stuff about Prince and how he's been treating his fans. And anyway, I came across an article about Michael from 1987, and there was a quote in there from a sales clerk at Tower records, named Todd Meehan, talking about Michael coming in to the shop. He mentions Prince in it, and here's what he had to say.

"He's been in here a few times," Meehan says of Jackson. "He won't look you straight in the eye. He's a shy guy, I guess, but he will sign autographs, which is more than Prince does. If people knew how Prince treated his fans, he wouldn't be so popular. Michael used to sign with whatever date it was. Now he signs 1998. I don't know what that means. Maybe it's when he thinks the world is going to end or something."

So that sort of backs up what you were saying gemini, lol.

"He's been in here a few times," Meehan says of Jackson. "He won't look you straight in the eye. He's a shy guy, I guess, but he will sign autographs, which is more than Prince does. If people knew how Prince treated his fans, he wouldn't be so popular. Michael used to sign with whatever date it was. Now he signs 1998. I don't know what that means. Maybe it's when he thinks the world is going to end or something."

Mike, you gotta look peeps straight in their eye man! Cant be so shy, c'mon! :lol:

Yea, but that was a good thing to know...not good in that Prince is mean to everyone...lol...damn, I never knew that he wasnt always nice to his fans. Thats sad :(

and may i add,too, that prince rarely or never(?) had a picture taken with a fan ( this one's from the site too. and i think i agree. havent seen any pix yet). michael, for all his celebrated shyness never refuses a fan. he is always accommodating and even goes out of the way to say hello or give a fan a hug:)

and may i add,too, that prince rarely or never(?) had a picture taken with a fan ( this one's from the site too. and i think i agree. havent seen any pix yet). michael, for all his celebrated shyness never refuses a fan. he is always accommodating and even goes out of the way to say hello or give a fan a hug:)

You are right. That is sad when you think about it. I was stunned when I read news that Prince would sue his own fans. It makes you think about how lucky MJ fans are regarding MJ. MJ is nothing but kind to the very people that gave him everything. I adore Prince, but his issue with his fans really turns me off. I can't support him like I use to anymore.

Anyway, that interview was funny. I had a feeling it was fake because Prince is not really a talker in interviews.

Back