Slash mentions MJ in recent Interview

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Heres the snippt from when Slash Mentiond MJ on his 60 Seconds Interview

You’ve worked with a variety of famous musicians. With whom did you get on best?
I really got on great with almost all of them. Michael Jackson’s record was a special moment, so was working with Iggy Pop, Lenny Kravitz and Ray Charles. A not-so-great one was with Bob Dylan. That was a huge learning experience. I was recommended for a guitar solo on his track Wiggle Wiggle during one of his darker periods in the late 1980s. I put a solo on there that I was quite proud of and put an acoustic rhythm track underneath it. When I heard it, only the acoustic track was there. Apparently he took the solo off because it sounded too much like Guns N’ Roses.

Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=78062&in_page_id=11

Last edited:
I wonder when he worked with Ray Charles??

Possibly on that song that did not make invincible with Ray Charles?? Interesting blend.. Probably would have sounded cool.. Ray with Slash..

Slash says Michael was a pleasure to work with...

that was nice to read...

Last edited:
there isnt one person who says he isnt the best to work with, they always say he is all business, knows what he wants and they respect him :)

slash has said that musically they just blend well. he said that MJ has him record parts and then MJ has it all mixed together. he is cool with the outcome and the end results.

Back