BRAND NEW MJ VIDEO "We've Had Enough" Unofficial Music Video!!!

big DB

Proud Member
Hey everyone,
I've got a surprise update for you today...a BRAND NEW VIDEO!

I am proud to premiere my 32nd video "We've Had Enough". The story of this video is the unbelievable and horrific effects of war, terrorism and violence from around the world. This song of Michaels never received a music video and I tried to capture the meaning of the song through the clips chosen. Innocent lives being taken, terrible acts of terrorism, a war with no real justification.

http://bigdb.jacksonvillage.org (in the Videos section)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_R7TCqkXU (Youtube Preview)

This video is dedicated to all the armed forces who are fighting this war and trying to restore order in these Eastern countries, despite not really having to be there in the first place. In addition, to all the innocent people who lost their lives due to the war or terrorism; innocent civilians or armed forces, this video is dedicated to you.

"We've Had Enough"!

cya

Dom

I really wish I could share alot more of my vids.. The only one I was able to was THREATENED.

The sizes are too big to finilize the vids for some reason.. I have a We've Had Enough vid also..

I really wish I could share alot more of my vids.. The only one I was able to was THREATENED.

The sizes are too big to finilize the vids for some reason.. I have a We've Had Enough vid also..

hey KOPV, do you mean they are too big to post on youtube or just to generally upload?

I use a program called "AutoGK" to compress my avi files and it lets you choose the target size, without losing quality :)

Best song ever.

That one should have a single!

i agree, and what a powerful video Michael would have made! he tells such a great story through his vocals on the track alone!

Did you add this wonderful vid to the website? let the admins know so they can make it a feature video!

Wow Dom, that's what I call a strong video with a powerful message!
Very well done! It wouldn't suprise me if Michael had something similar in mind when he was creating this song.

The video and the music are a perfect match and if there would be an option to make this the official video, you'd have my vote for sure! Well done, very impressive :)

Did you add this wonderful vid to the website? let the admins know so they can make it a feature video!

Yea I added it to my videos on the main site earlier today, I'll pm one of them, thanks Trish! I appreciate that alot!

Thank you once again it's perfect!!!

thanks athina for your feedback! ;)

Wow Dom, that's what I call a strong video with a powerful message!
Very well done! It wouldn't suprise me if Michael had something similar in mind when he was creating this song.

The video and the music are a perfect match and if there would be an option to make this the official video, you'd have my vote for sure! Well done, very impressive :)

:eek:
WOW thanks for that great comment, I tried to make the video reflect the song and Im so glad many have agreed that it has! :D

wow! big...... That hit me. After watching, I just sat here in silence staring at the screen with the song and images swirling around me, I was numb, not crying yet tears were running off my cheeks and a huge lump in my throat.
I was motionless for a while. Such was the impact bigDB of your amazing video.

Hearing Michaels words to that song whilst watching that video was very powerful and it had a huge impact on me. You truely deserve recognition for making such an amazingly powerful video. It was your idea to put the two together and I think you are fantastic. Thank you.

I would have added the smilie with the flower but there isn't one anymore, sorry. so I gave you reputation point instead.

Last edited:
Amazing! Thank you so much for this one!

cheers much appreciated! ;)

wow! big...... That hit me. After watching, I just sat here in silence staring at the screen with the song and images swirling around me, I was numb, not crying yet tears were running off my cheeks and a huge lump in my throat.
I was motionless for a while. Such was the impact bigDB of your amazing video.

Hearing Michaels words to that song whilst watching that video was very powerful and it had a huge impact on me. You truely deserve recognition for making such an amazingly powerful video. It was your idea to put the two together and I think you are fantastic. Thank you.

I would have added the smilie with the flower but there isn't one anymore, sorry. so I gave you reputation point instead.

rita, thank you so much for your positive and very detailed feedback! I am so happy the video drew you in, but im sorry it upset you. thats the one drawback about this video, I want to make people happy with my videos but everyone has been crying, even me, at the terrible footage, especially from 9/11 as we lived through this time so we can all relate...Its a sad state of affairs that this is a true representation of the world we live in today...

thanks again for the support you give me, it only motivates me to get better and produce better videos for you all :p

Last edited:
bigDB you're video has made me 'happy' I'm happy for you that you're work has had the desired effect. :)

aww thanks rita, alot of people are saying its very powerful! :eek: im really happy they think that, I really cant tell how a video is going to be until i get feedback from all you guys!

Wow Big.
That was quite compelling.
Seems you've captured the essence of the lyrics once again.
The images being as powerful as the song just froze me in my seat.
Awesome! And thank you for sharing your work.

Dom!!

you rock!!

This is fantastic! the opening beats as the aerial shot circles the twin towers is great.

and at the start when you see the war footage... now I have never been at war, but nothing cuts to my core more than the sound of bomb sirens going off.

Thankyou for a great take on an awesome MJ song :kickass2:

*goes to favourite it at Youtube*

Last edited:
Wow Big.
That was quite compelling.
Seems you've captured the essence of the lyrics once again.
The images being as powerful as the song just froze me in my seat.
Awesome! And thank you for sharing your work.

thanks so much Silouette! thats what I tried to do, Im really glad the fans can see that :) thanks for leaving a comment!

Dom!!

you rock!!

This is fantastic! the opening beats as the aerial shot circles the twin towers is great.

and at the start when you see the war footage... now I have never been at war, but nothing cuts to my core more than the sound of bomb sirens going off.

Thankyou for a great take on an awesome MJ song :kickass2:

*goes to favourite it at Youtube*

yea, I think that sound played at the HIStory concerts certainly hit a core with the fans in attendance too, whenever it would start there would be nothing but silence...the babies crying is a sound which really hits me hard....there is nothing more I hate than the sound of a baby crying, you just want to comfort them!

thanks for the feedback LJ and I appreciate the comment on youtube, thanks very much!

Incredibly moving. I wish everyone could see and hear this. It makes a powerful song even more powerful. You don't mind us sharing as long as we leave your credits do you? I wonder if Students for a Democratic Society would like to use this. I will have to let the students there know about it.

I am very, very impressed.

yea of course they can use it! :) thats great eternitys child! :D

thanks so much for the feedback! hope you enjoy the vid when you see it Jinge ;)

Wow, that video was very well put together and executed. Such a powerful video. You have talent.

Wow, that video was very well put together and executed. Such a powerful video. You have talent.

thanks Jordan! ;)

Wow, really nice done!

Love,
Quiz

cheers quiz! the feedback is much appreciated

thanks for the comments guys! :D

Dallas aka Crazyvegas, who made the first video i ever saw of We've had enough didnt seem to like it :rolleyes: apparently using the same fahreinheit 9/11 footage is a ripoff of his video.

Last edited:
Dallas aka Crazyvegas, who made the first video i ever saw of
We've had enough didnt seem to like it :rolleyes:
apparently using the same fahreinheit 9/11 footage is a ripoff of his video.

I remember him and his video!
He was good too. :)

I've listened to WHE like 12 times a'ready this weekend.
Thanks for reminding me of how much I love this song! :flowers:

I remember him and his video!
He was good too. :)

I've listened to WHE like 12 times a'ready this weekend.
Thanks for reminding me of how much I love this song! :flowers:

I like his vid too, but to suggest mine is a ripoff of his is wrong, someone is peeved I made a video with a song he already did :rolleyes:

I love the song too! so much emotion!

Back