Madonna Names New Album 'Licorice'

andythemisfit

Proud Member
Madonna Names New Album 'Licorice'
madonna_06l.gif

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003682350

spacer.gif
December 06, 2007, 3:50 PM ET
spacer.gif

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.
Madonna has christened her final Warner Bros. studio album "Licorice," and will release the set in late April. The news was broken today (Dec. 6) on former Billboard editor Larry Flick's Sirius Satellite Radio show "OutQ."

On the broadcast, Flick also aired two songs from the album, "Candy Shop" and "The Beat Goes On." Both cuts leaked online earlier this year.

Unconfirmed reports from the fan site DrownedMadonna.com say Madonna previewed the album in recent days for Warner Bros. staff members in New York. Kanye West is said to guest on "The Beat Goes On," while an older unreleased tune, "The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You," appears in a new version.

As previously reported, following "Licorice" and a greatest hits collection, Madonna will record for Artist Nation, a new initiative launched by concert promoter Live Nation.

The 10-year deal encompasses all of Madonna's future music and music-related businesses, including the exploitation of the Madonna brand, new studio albums, touring, merchandising, fan clubs/Web sites, DVDs, music-related television and film projects and associated sponsorship agreements.

:-\ I hope Granny doesnt run around in skimpy clothes again...

If you're Grandma looks like Madonna, give me her number.

Anyway, this has been denied by M's record company.

^^ Thanks..

I don't think anyone could REALLY say Madonna looks like a 'grandma' lol!

madonna a granny ? she looks like shes in her '30s. i dont even like her that much but i have to admit she looks at least 20 years younger than she is and totally fabulous. plus she seems to have the same energy and to be the same active as she always was.

Yeah she should name her next album "TRASH". Her HArd Candy Album isnt as good as Confessions..

Back