Michaels most personal album is?

I would have to say HIStory too...one great album and really showcases Michael's multi faceted artistry...the number of emotions he depicted to the range of songs and vocals...its quite simply a brilliant album.

Obviously History I think. That's my favorite album and more then any other, it shows a great array of Michael's different sides, both lyrically and musically. I wouldn't call it an "angry" album, I think it just simply reflects Michael's personal turmoil and struggles throughout his entire life, not just 93, and also reflects his concern with the world outside of him, both how it frieghtens and hurts him and how he at the same time wants to help it and give good to it. Its a heavy album and I hate it when people fail to see how great it truly it. I also think that lyrically and musically it is his strongest album.

Totally history.. Every song tells a story about something that's happened to him or that is happening in the world and he wants to make it a little better. =)

Obviously History I think. That's my favorite album and more then any other, it shows a great array of Michael's different sides, both lyrically and musically. I wouldn't call it an "angry" album, I think it just simply reflects Michael's personal turmoil and struggles throughout his entire life, not just 93, and also reflects his concern with the world outside of him, both how it frieghtens and hurts him and how he at the same time wants to help it and give good to it. Its a heavy album and I hate it when people fail to see how great it truly it. I also think that lyrically and musically it is his strongest album.
Yes your right. ^_^
It showcased the different emotions he went through, and I like how the album finished off with Smile. Wether that was intentional or not, it's like you listen to the album, and feel all different emotions, then it ends with Smile, 'you'll get by, if you just smile'. I think thats a great ending.

HIStory is the best personal album ever.I mean only he can tell how he felt on what happened to him. From being hasseled and acused to sadness, to what he's going to do the next time around,I agreed with him on every word. And if he made another personal album due to the Trial ,imagine what he would say then.It wouldn't be pretty but it would be to the point.
Yeah Michael puts some more cuss words in there. LOL

But in the end, Even though his heart was breaking during that time,He knew that life will be worthwhile, if he just continued to smile. And He did.

Last edited:
I would say HIStory.. Every album is personal.. But that is the only album where he made it SO obvious where in his soul, what part of his heart, and when in his life these issues happened..

Songs like Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, etc. VERY personal, but they are INSIPRED from true events.. HIStory album is a bunch of songs BASED on true events..

Get the difference, and wut I'm saing?

Dangerous IMO. very personal and he spoke on Race, Sex, Religion and the whole world around him and also what he saw and felt.

HIstory!! and the song "Childhood"!
I still get tears in my eyes when i listen to that song

Back