New message from Michael to his fans!

AlessiaJackson

Proud Member
From MJHideOut

Hi everyone,
I was with Michael yesterday and he asked me to tell ALL his fans that he loves you all very much! He said:
“Tell all the fans that I love them very much… Tell them that I was very sorry that I had to postpone the event I was going to do with Al Gore in London. We had to postpone it but we are hoping to do it next year instead… I have so many exciting events planned for next year in Europe. I am going to release all the details real soon.”
He says he is working on music and writing new songs all the time and plans to release a series of singles, rather than an album next year – “because the music industry has changed so much and the day of going in a record store and buying an album is gone”. He and his children are looking forward to spending a magical family Christmas together.
Happy holidays!
Talitha

An event with Al Gore? :huh:

hm...intereestinngg.

if this is true, the single releases is a REALLY smart idea! I never thought of it that way.

So maybe what's gonna be Thriller 25....SINGLE......a month or 2 goes by...SINGLE....another month or two SINGLE.....and maybe an album download-able with all of them in one later on.

And yeah, and event with Al Gore? EH??

Annnndd, i'm a biiiiitttt discouraged if this is true cuz it sounds like he's gonna only focus on the European market. (not that i have anything AGAINST the european market) but....yeah lol. Fans still love him over here in America :(

I didn't know about an event with Al Gore either.

Thank you for posting the message Alessia. I don't know if he will be looking for comments back but:

"Thank you Michael. This is going to be so great! I am so excited and glad you are planning to help spread the word about the environment.

Bless you Michael."

Wow,this is great news!! :D I'm so happy! Thank you for posting this!
But...about the singles.I still hope he will release a CD-album and not just on the Internet.I would still buy it,but...it's not exactly the same feeling.

Annnndd, i'm a biiiiitttt discouraged if this is true cuz it sounds like he's gonna only focus on the European market. (not that i have anything AGAINST the european market) but....yeah lol. Fans still love him over here in America :(

exactly. :( I want a full album. :( But Michael, it's whatever you decide. I just want new music I suppose.

yeah its still new music! I mean besides not having a booklet full of pics and lyrics, it's gonna be the same thing. I mean I guess i don't mind to much cuz if i like a song now a days....I just go to itunes and get it, and enjoy it just as much as if it was on CD. IF i like the whole album, i'd get it on itunes. I had to rip alllll my cd's on my computer lol...then SYNC it allll onto my IPod. lol

From a business standpoint, its a very smart move. Artist complain about the internet, fighting AGAINST it, which is pointless....MJ is working WITH it.

hm...intereestinngg.

if this is true, the single releases is a REALLY smart idea! I never thought of it that way.

So maybe what's gonna be Thriller 25....SINGLE......a month or 2 goes by...SINGLE....another month or two SINGLE.....and maybe an album download-able with all of them in one later on.

I think he was messaging European fans. I don't think he plans on excluding the US. I certainly hope not although I know that some of the industry experts were advising his focusing on Europe and Asia for marketability. The other side of that was industry execs saying that it oder to sell big here he had to tour here again since it has been such a long time since he toured in the continental US.

Last edited:
It's a nice message for sure. And new music is new music however we get it. But I don't agree about the days of the CD being over. At least not for me. I love having the CD in hand with artwork and lyrics, etc. Yeah, I rip it onto my computer and put it on my mp3 player, but I still like having it. I have some beautiful deluxe CD sets from favorite bands with great artwork and packaging and things like that I would miss having - but that's me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mike, stop with this "soon" talk.. You get me too excited.. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't even know there was an event with Al Gore in London but i wonder what these things are that he has planned in Europe

You think this is real? I can't tell, lol.

Either way, I would want a CD though, because you lose sound quality and durability with burned disks. It only burns music on to the surface layer of a CD when you do it at home as opposed to having the music burned in to the several layers of a CD if done proffessionally, thus lasting, if taken care of, a lifetime and having superior sound quality.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I still want a CD, but I'll be happy with whatever he does! A CD is much better IMO though!

I don't know whether to believe this or not. It sounds a bit strange.

Last edited:
One thing that strikes me as very odd! Why would Michael tell his plans to a fan & Not do a press release!?

Michael has told both myself and Paul (MJNO) his ideas (in the past) as well. He speaks to the fans all the time so it's not hard to believe!! Just believe the message ... :)

Last edited:
hm...intereestinngg.

Actually, now that I think about it we did hear that Michael was going to be with Al Gore. There was just so much false stuff being said that noone knew if we should believe it or not.

Umm, ok. It is a nice message but kinda odd at the same time. Prays he has something planned for the USA too - I really wanna see him again :p (There was no selfishness in that comment at all lmao :rolleyes: )

I don't understand the concept of music being released digital only yet. So many artists are doing that now. I really need to familiarize myself with it if this is true. I don't have an ipod (yet). And I've never bought an album except in the stores. We've been waiting for Michael to do something new for quite awhile. And I don't want to miss out.

who's talitha?

remember the pictures at LAX of the fan greating mj with the roses and wearing the red coat. also the footage of mj shoping in vegas. thats her. shes one half of ticknflea (username) shes been a fan for years and is well known. because this infos coming from her i believe it.shes not one to make things up for attention and not some fan who claims to be close or known to mj, because she is

You think this is real? I can't tell, lol.

Either way, I would want a CD though, because you lose sound quality and durability with burned disks. It only burns music on to the surface layer of a CD when you do it at home as opposed to having the music burned in to the several layers of a CD if done proffessionally, thus lasting, if taken care of, a lifetime and having superior sound quality.

:yes: I realized that when I hear burned CDs, that when you hear a CD that is made and distributed, you get a bigger sound than you would if you'd burned a CD.

Michael's mind seems to be all over the place... just like a Virgo. :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I was with Michael yesterday and he asked me to tell ALL his fans that he loves you all very much! He said:
“Tell all the fans that I love them very much… Tell them that I was very sorry that I had to postpone the event I was going to do with Al Gore in London. We had to postpone it but we are hoping to do it next year instead… I have so many exciting events planned for next year in Europe. I am going to release all the details real soon.”
He says he is working on music and writing new songs all the time and plans to release a series of singles, rather than an album next year – “because the music industry has changed so much and the day of going in a record store and buying an album is gone”. He and his children are looking forward to spending a magical family Christmas together.

I love him so much that he does what makes him happy, I'll say: Go for it Michael follow your wishes and your heart we are always here supporting and loving you!

Last edited:
Back