Make-Your-Own (Music Video/ Performance)

J5master

Proud Member
I always like hearing ideas from people of different music video concepts they'd like to see from MJ or live tour preformances. So i want ya'll to get creative! Really detailed with this.

so the big question is, if u were to design a concert preformance or music video for any of the songs that DON'T have music videos or that he HASN'T preformed live, how would you do it?

For me something I'd always envisioned was a live version of Morphine.
THis may sound stupid but here it goes lol

On the back drop theres a big screen ....looks like sound waves but their really colorful. THis is for that intro.

Then MJ comes through the back drop, full out energy. I sayyy he's got long hair (scream style), BLack Or White outfit (black pants, undershirt, white over top ). You got electric guitars just goin. Lots of pyro, lots of lights. full out energy. Lots of head banging. MJ's usual 'hard rock' moves....jumping in the wind vents :lol:, ripping his shirt, running around the stage, jumping up and down, interacting with the guitarist, Putting his face all in the camera, air guitaring, Grabbing his crotch...:lol: You know the usual. lol

I imagine when he does the "trust in me, trust in me" parts, at least at one point, he would stop, stand to the side in front of the stage, and do the 'remember the time' finger movement. When he points, twists it around slowly, and move his finger in a circle while bringing it down :lol: That's the best i can describe it lol.

1264900t.jpg

That part. :lol:
Then at the end of the first 2 verses everything just SHUTS down. I think it should be not at the real place where the song usually shuts down, but it should be jarring. Like RIGHT in the middle of a guitar lick...so that it's really surprising. As if the power was shut off or something. So everything is dark for a second and silent. Then one spot light comes on, and there's mj in front of a microphone stand. The lighting should hit...i can't really describe it the way i see it in my head...but not so it's a regular spot light but, i dunno, i want it to be a soft, almost blue light....with a bit of fog in it...and a bit of wind blowing.

I imagine this to be really intimate and emotional of course. MJ just stands their for a good minute with his eyes closed not moving. Then when ever he's ready just start..."relax, this won't hurt you..." not opening his eyes until he says the second line. When he does open his eyes, i see him looking , performing with his eyes, rather than with his body almost. No robotic moves he just stands still. It should almost look a bit creepy, cuz i see his eyes shifting a lot and nothing else. Maybe a tilt or turn of his head here and there. THen the second part of that, "he's tried..." he start adding more and more movements, gradually. Maybe reaching for the microphone. And I imagine at this point MJ is near tears or something so it'll get more and more intense as this part goes on. I just see this as really emotional and almost disturbing/creepy/intimate moment.

Then the lights them down again. And whenever MJ's ready, "OH!" ....Lights fire up again, pyro goes of and its madness again. Bursting with energy. And it ends off that way.

Haha so thats me, what about you? LOL

Last edited:
I have a good idea for one, but i dont have time to write it now. Finals week is gonna KILL me if I dont get away from this site.

This is a good thread.....just give me a while!!

Then at the end of the first 2 verses everything just SHUTS down. I think it should be not at the real place where the song usually shuts down, but it should be jarring. Like RIGHT in the middle of a guitar lick...so that it's really surprising. As if the power was shut off or something. So everything is dark for a second and silent. Then one spot light comes on, and there's mj in front of a microphone stand. The lighting should hit...i can't really describe it the way i see it in my head...but not so it's a regular spot light but, i dunno, i want it to be a soft, almost blue light....with a bit of fog in it...and a bit of wind blowing.

I imagine this to be really intimate and emotional of course. MJ just stands their for a good minute with his eyes closed not moving. Then when ever he's ready just start..."relax, this won't hurt you..." not opening his eyes until he says the second line. When he does open his eyes, i see him looking , performing with his eyes, rather than with his body almost. No robotic moves he just stands still. It should almost look a bit creepy, cuz i see his eyes shifting a lot and nothing else. Maybe a tilt or turn of his head here and there. THen the second part of that, "he's tried..." he start adding more and more movements, gradually. Maybe reaching for the microphone. And I imagine at this point MJ is near tears or something so it'll get more and more intense as this part goes on. I just see this as really emotional and almost disturbing/creepy/intimate moment.

Then the lights them down again. And whenever MJ's ready, "OH!" ....Lights fire up again, pyro goes of and its madness again. Bursting with energy. And it ends off that way.

Haha so thats me, what about you? LOL

OHHH hellz YESSS! I was TOTALLY thinking about him doing Morphine:punk: that is the one song I would loose my mind if he made a video(short film) or performed live...:wub:Morphine is my love child. I like the way you described his live performance, but I have ideas about a video for Morphine.

Ok so my idea for Morphine short film is basically a dark, hard core, emotional kick in the ballz feel LOL. I would love for MJ to really take it to a place where we have never seen him, at least publicly. He has delt with some dark issues, obviously, so I would love to see him put that on film. It would probably be the only time he would do such a heavy vid, I'm totally fine with that, but just once to see him really go there emotionally on film...ahhh:punk:would be amazing.

My idea is kinda lame lol, but anyway. So he is in a building with lots of hallways, doors and there are no distinguishable directions (everything looks the same) MJ is wandering around lost sort of.His clothing is rather simple so you focus on his emotion and facial expressions. The colors are all monotone shades of blue/grey, and everything is kinda hazy like a mist floating around but it comes and goes, and the corridors are in shadows. But MJs attitude is aggressive, struting down the hallways, kicking doors down, then he comes to one door that has color. He runs up to that one and he like gets "sucked" though to the other side. When he appears on the other side his clothes are flashy and the whole vid is now in vibrant color. (This is the demerol part) there are figures in the room but blurred, they are talking all these sweet promises to him, as MJ is walking further into this "room" which seems so beautiful and so inviting but these faceless figures start to become grotesque and aggressive a chain on his wrist appears pulling him in, enslaving him. They close in on him and start to tear his beautiful outfit apart, he tries to run, excape somehow.The room is crumbling and turning dark, rotting almost. There is a light that appears and MJ flees toward it from the phantoms that are trying to suck his life away he breaks free and gets to the light. Then BAM!!!! The music kick starts again. ...and I really don't know where to go from there LOL

but thats what I got so far...I'm thinking that somewhere I can add in this being in his mind somehow.

Ooh, another great, creative thread! Great scenarios there J5 and Genieb.

I'll be back with one shortly...

wow!!!! i loved it...hmmmmm imma do 1 4 who is it. *puts on thinkin cap*

Seeing as lately I can't seem to get enough of this one...

Get on the Floor - MJ is at a disco, complete with lights, mirrored disco balls, etc. including a floor that changes colours in a myriad of ways, making cool patterns such as multi colour psychadelic-type swirls (not just individual tiles though.) He's dancing on the floor, amid other coolly dressed hot peeps. He sees a lovely lady (who?) across the floor and starts singing for her, dancing provocatively to attract her. But nothing distasteful, just subtle, slightly suggestive yet classy moves (no crotch grabbing, sorry lol) He's wearing hmmm something that stands out from the others, of course.. maybe something colourful, with spangles, but not too much. Just more than all the others, so our eyes are immediately drawn to him. He dances towards her, and she starts to dance with him, shyly, but with flair and interest. The crowd of dancers leaves them more and more space, as they watch the hot dancing and the sparks flying. They dance together, the two of them, during the part of the song without vocals, and then for the last verse, the crowd joins them in a group, and they all do a hot routine together. The floor changes colour appropriately with each segment; for the MJ and girl routine, red shapes. For the group scene, multi-colour shapes. But the floor can never dominate the scene, only enhance it; MJ and the girl still must stand out.

Ok, maybe a crotch grab near the end, when things are really heated up. lol

Alternate version: MJ is alone on the dance floor, boogieing, and every time he sings 'get on the floor', he entices a girl from a crowd of onlookers onto the floor, inviting more and more, groups of two and three girls and guys at a time until the floor is packed with peeps. Then they all do a hot routine together, with MJ in front, leading them all. Of course. lol

Last edited:
Morphine-
Michael Jackson is sitting on a chair alone at home. Flashbacks of negative television shows about him is what he is thinking about (this will be known as the news reports will be played on the screen as you see poor Mike struggling). Michael gets up and walks to a cupboard. He opens it and takes out a box. It reads-Morphine. The song starts. Michael walks around the house and looks up, he starts singing the words,

He got flat, baby
Kicked in the back, baby
A heart attack, baby
I hate your power

Michael throws the box to the ground. He sits on a bench and stares at the box. A close up of the box is seen. In small letters it says Demerol.

A hot b!tch, honey
He dug the ditch, baby
You make me sick, baby
So unreliable

I’m such a swine, baby
All down the line, debby
I hate your kind, baby
So unreliable

A hot buzz, baby
He want the buzz, baby
Another drug, baby
You don’t deserve it

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
You’re doin’ morphine

Michael gets up and picks up the box. He shoves it into his pocket.
The next place we see Michael is the hospital.

“You heard what the Doctor said?”

Michael snapped out of his trance. He finds himself awake on the bench. The song starts again.

He got the place, baby
Kicked in the face, baby
He hate your race, baby
You’re not a liar

You’re every lick, baby
Your dog’s a *****, baby
You make me sick, baby
You talk survival

She never come for me
She never want, baby
I got you up, baby
You’re just a rival

Always a play, daddy
Right up your league, debby
You’re throwin’ shade, daddy
So undesirable

The music goes on as Michael is rubbing his forehead in pain. "I need" he says,
"I need..."
He takes the box out of his pocket and takes a pill from it. He swallows it and takes another two and swallows them.

Trust in me
Just in me
Put all your trust in me
She doin’ morphine
Go on, baby

Relax, this won’t hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don’t cry, I won’t convert you
There’s no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away
Demerol, Demerol
Oh God, he’s taking Demerol
Demerol, Demerol

He’s trying hard to convince her
To give him more of what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don’t cry, I won’t resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he’s taking twice as much
Demerol, Demerol
Demerol, Demerol
Oh my, he’s got his Demerol

A white screen is seen. It stops and Michael is lying down on a hospital bed. Michael wakes up.

“You heard what the Doctor said?”

Michael is in the back of a taxi cab riding home. He is singing the song again.

He got sh!t, baby
Your dog’s a b!tch, baby
You make me sick, baby
You are a liar
He shoot the game, daddy
Deep in the pain, baby
You’re all the same, baby
You’re so reliable

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
She’s doin’ morphine

You just sit around
You’re talkin’ of it
You’re takin’ morphine
Go on, baby
You just sit around
Try talkin’ about it
You’re takin’ morphine
Just sit around
Just talkin’ nothin’ about it
She takin’ morphine
You just sit around
You talkin’ about it
You’re takin’ morphine
You just sit around
Just talkin’ nothin’
And takin’ morphine
Somethin’s goin’ down, baby
You’re talkin’ morphine
Go on, baby
Do it
She’s takin’ morphine
Morphine
Morphine

Michael opens the door to his house and looks inside. He throws the Morphine box in the garbage.

MORPHINE!

Alternate Version: I'm sure the public would object to this so, just show a montage video to this song.

Back