Alicia Keys Covers Human Nature

I have not heard it yet... But WOW!! MORE MJ COVERS?? It's getting out of hand, but at the same time I love it. Cuz more people that DONT listen to Michael will HEAR HIM or HEAR A SONG that was created by him..

KOPV;1235997[B said:
]I have not heard it yet...[/B] But WOW!! MORE MJ COVERS?? It's getting out of hand, but at the same time I love it. Cuz more people that DONT listen to Michael will HEAR HIM or HEAR A SONG that was created by him..

You should hear it....it's really good. :kickass:

Alicia always sings beautifully :)

At first I thought: "Have I forgotten the lyrics to Human Nature? :blink: " Then I realized she had changed the lyrics :lol:

But she did a great job :kickass:

I heard it now.. Sounded well! I like when u hear someone else sing an MJ song. especially a good singer..

I like to hear mj songs sung by other artists so i can hear his lyrics really clearly..MJ`s singing style is sooo hard, he pronounces his words soo differently and adds that extra breath etc that personally i have to look up the lyrics to really clarify some of the words in his songs..heheh..I guess thats why being accustomed to his singing style makes it harder to accept other artists trying..but i do enjoy others singing his songs and they all should!!

I think alicia did pretty good, i liked the parts 2.03 to 2.05 the "aaaaaaah part"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOKd_et0A4o

I heard this today on radio..Not new but the human nature mix with svw

Last edited:
Back