Thriller 25/New album

mjjmsc

Proud Member
there are a lot of news about Thriller 25,but none about the new album.i think Thriller 25 is a very nice project, it gives the new generation the chance to enjoy a great album.THE BEST!

but what about the new album?maybe there will not be any ?does Michael wants to choose this time a new way to sell and promote his new music?maybe use the internet,go back to lauching just singles or maybe something even more innovating:D
what are your thoughts about this?how do you see his future musical career?

anyway i think we should keep in mind that Michael is very talented and has so much to offer to the world:)

It's questionable right now. I actually don't know what to believe right now about anything until Mike finally says something about it.

MJ is the world's biggest SELLING album artist, not singles. Madonna has sold truck loads of singles during her career, and that's why the Immaculate Collection still sells so well. Everyone has MJ's albums, and Sony banks on us re-buying and re-buying them.

The difference, now is all about downloads. A quick look at the UK singles chart shows that people are downloading more catalogue tracks than new songs...

Michael should definitely use the internet to his advantage. I'm a little worried about using is as the sole sales medium as fans like to collect product. I'd always want a CD of MJ's music, I'm not content with burning my own. Also, the fact he STILL doesn't have a website (IMO that's criminal, Ms Bain) let's hope he takes some good advice...

However, I like the sound of Thriller 25, even if, as fans, we all own 63623764 copies of Thriller. This is to appeal to a new generation, one that so far, Michael hasn't enthralled.

I'm just excited about EVERYTHING.. Mostly NEW music/New album.. But Thriller 25 still gives me my jolly's.. lol!

I will be honest here. I hope we get both Thriller 25 and the new album. I love Thriller to death and always will. But I hope that Michael has something brand new in store for us also. That would certainly be the icing on the cake. I know it sounds selfish of me. But that is not my intention to tell Michael what to do. I just wanted to say how I feel.

Last edited:
AW: Re: Thriller 25/New album

I will be honest here. I hope we get both Thriller 25 and the new album. I love Thriller to death and always will. But I hope that Michael has something brand new in store for us also. That would certainly be the icing on the cake. I know it sounds selfish of me. But that is not my intention to tell Michael what to do. I just wanted to say how I feel.

Why is that selfish? Bring it on, Mike!

NowhereSeven

I am loving this Thriller 25... I think its the most ingenious way to get folks talking about Michael "the artist"...

Thriller is not a 'what if'... Thriller is facts.. it changed the music history... for EVER.. as Steve Ivory said.. the music industry is divided into befor and after THRILLER.....for the past 3 weeks.. music critics were willingLY writing all that Thriller did...they were talking about Mike's achievements...

and that comment by the ex-sony CEO.. that Thriller made Sony about $1 bil in profit.. can you imagine.. bringing that kind of money to the table with one album??

Thriller's history is still being written.. now in the days of samples and remixes.. Mike.. is the one that has given the opportunity for the new artist to remix Thriller ( it was going to be done sooner or later since all thats old is new ..).. so why not take the reins.. its Genius to me.. because I can see what is being done to usher in ... the new music when its ready to go...

Michael is about to kick azz.... get on board... peeps

Back