18th December 2007, Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

L.J

Proud Member
Hullo everyone :D

Today's Michael Jackson News focuses around Michael being photographed in a Las Vegas bookstore with what looks like post-it notes or stickers stuck to his face. The press is claiming it's surgical tape because his face is falling apart :rolleyes:

TROUBLED US singer Michael Jackson has been spotted out shopping with his family, his face seemingly held together with tape and plasters.
Although he tried to disguise his appearance with a hat, beard and shades, there was no fooling the sharp-eyed snappers who took pics and sent them to US newspapers.

The singer and his three children arrived at Las Vegas book store Barnes and Noble late last Friday night and stayed for about three hours.

They left with several boxes of books and magazines, according to the National Photo Group.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22942736-5005961,00.html

There's also an Article claiming Michael Jackson second after the Beatles

When it comes to Pop and Rock n Roll, you do not get much bigger than the names of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and The Beatles but few music goers agree on the biggest of them all. I have heard a few music fans claim that Michael Jackson is second after The Beatles and Elvis Presley would make third. Is this really reality?

http://www.product-reviews.net/2007...-the-beatles-elvis-presley-3rd-thats-reality/

click link to read article

Article being discussed here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43552

Michael Jackson HIStory:

1996 - Michael Jackson's "Dangerous - The Short Films" was certified 2 times Platinum.

2003 - In Santa Maria, CA, Michael Jackson was charged with seven counts of molesting a child under 14 and two counts of supplying the child with "an intoxicating agent." Jackson's lawyer denounced the allegations and said they were driven by money and revenge.

Last edited:
that australian paper is like the Daily Mail in the UK.. abd the link to the photos is to the NY Post...funny the write up on the article WAS NOT mean ....compared to another fan site that posted comments yesterday...

it wasn't a biggie for me yesterday.. and now seeing more photos from NY Post.. its still NO biggie..its kind of funny...how he plays with the press...they even called Ms Bains office about it.. and there is a statement there... THAT HE DID NOT HAVE MORE SURGERY...

what I can see is that when Mike is scheduled for a TV performance or appearance.. the ratings are going to be through the roof...

L..........O.............L

that australian paper is like the Daily Mail in the UK.. abd the link to the photos is to the NY Post...funny the write up on the article WAS NOT mean ....compared to another fan site that posted comments yesterday...

it wasn't a biggie for me yesterday.. and now seeing more photos from NY Post.. its still NO biggie..its kind of funny...how he plays with the press...they even called Ms Bains office about it.. and there is a statement there... THAT HE DID NOT HAVE MORE SURGERY...

what I can see is that when Mike is scheduled for a TV performance or appearance.. the ratings are going to be through the roof...

I figured out what the stickies are for.

Thanks for the news :). Not sure what to think about the pictures but I don´t really care about it.

Hullo everyone :D

Today's Michael Jackson News focuses around Michael being photographed in a Las Vegas bookstore with what looks like post-it notes or stickers stuck to his face. The press is claiming it's surgical tape because his face is falling apart :rolleyes:

** OH for CRYING OUT LOUD!! I know BandAids when I see them...LOL! And I'm tellin ya Mike - use the Lectric Shave FIRST the next time, ok?

TROUBLED US singer Michael Jackson has been spotted out shopping with his family, his face seemingly held together with tape and plasters.
Although he tried to disguise his appearance with a hat, beard and shades, there was no fooling the sharp-eyed snappers who took pics and sent them to US newspapers.

The singer and his three children arrived at Las Vegas book store Barnes and Noble late last Friday night and stayed for about three hours.

They left with several boxes of books and magazines, according to the National Photo Group.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22942736-5005961,00.html

There's also an Article claiming Michael Jackson second after the Beatles

When it comes to Pop and Rock n Roll, you do not get much bigger than the names of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and The Beatles but few music goers agree on the biggest of them all. I have heard a few music fans claim that Michael Jackson is second after The Beatles and Elvis Presley would make third. Is this really reality?

http://www.product-reviews.net/2007...-the-beatles-elvis-presley-3rd-thats-reality/

click link to read article

Article being discussed here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43552

Michael Jackson HIStory:

1996 - Michael Jackson's "Dangerous - The Short Films" was certified 2 times Platinum.

2003 - In Santa Maria, CA, Michael Jackson was charged with seven counts of molesting a child under 14 and two counts of supplying the child with "an intoxicating agent." Jackson's lawyer denounced the allegations and said they were driven by money and revenge.

Thanks for the news!!

thanks for giving us news on this "TROUBLED US SINGER" :mad:

is there a downloadable version of the teazer?

Ya know i never thought of it that way :lol: If everyone thinks he's got more plastic surgery...everyone is gonna be looking to see what 'else' he's done to his face on the next TV appearance :lol: Sooooo funny!

And when he hasn't changed everyone is gonna be looking STUPID lol

There is nothing wrong with Michael's face! People just need to quit overreacting!

Ya know i never thought of it that way :lol: If everyone thinks he's got more plastic surgery...everyone is gonna be looking to see what 'else' he's done to his face on the next TV appearance :lol: Sooooo funny!

And when he hasn't changed everyone is gonna be looking STUPID lol

Yup, they will be feeling stupid.. while joying one of the greatest performances they've seen in a long time...

GOTCHA!

PS:.. stay focused becuz I feel..Mike is about do grace a stage real soon..

Last edited:
Yup, they will be feeling stupid.. while joying one of the greatest performances they've seen in a long time...

GOTCHA!

PS:.. stay focused becuz I feel..Mike is about do grace a stage real soon..

Liiiiikkkeee, the Grammys perhaps!? I REALLY THINK SO!!!

:lol:
Liiiiikkkeee, the Grammys perhaps!? I REALLY THINK SO!!!

perhaps???... IMO... Michael is working it folks...

-while the world thinks he is broke.he hires Martin Bandier.. and agressively growsSony/ATV

-while folks at Fox thinks he is down and out without any backing.. he and Sony.. have become closer business partners

-while peeps might think he has lost his mind being in public with certain disguises or get-up... he is using the media's own tactics..to create the buz...

Michael is back, y'all... he's back...get ready for the ride...

:lol:

perhaps???... IMO... Michael is working it folks...

-while the world thinks he is broke.he hires Martin Bandier.. and agressively growsSony/ATV

-while folks at Fox thinks he is down and out without any backing.. he and Sony.. have become closer business partners

-while peeps might think he has lost his mind being in public with certain disguises or get-up... he is using the media's own tactics..to create the buz...

Michael is back, y'all... he's back...get ready for the ride...
his reminds me. I wonder if MJ has settled the little problem with Sony/BMG, with regards to giving them permission to set up their own publishing company?^_^

Back