MJ looks like Matt from Niptuck?

BONGANI

Proud Member
Now I know how defensive you guys can get when MJ is alikened to someone, so please guys no throwing stones.
Friends and family have been telling me that "MATT" from the popular American series Niptuck looks like Michael. First I ignored this but too many people were telling me this thing.
I decided to look real close and this boy really does have MJ features, I dont know how I of all people could miss it. Think of MJ in the Invincible era and picture that kid. There really are some similalities, those blood red thin lips and striking eyes and bone structure. This kid looks more like MJ than Diana's Ross's kid does.

:eek: I just remembered that the show is about two plastic surgeons. Relax it has nothing to do with that.

um I found these two on Google:

gallery_6.jpg

nip-jonhensley.jpg

I can kinda since the invincible cover similarities with the first image but yeah I dunno *shrugs*

:huh:

I don't think there's so much similarity in those two men. :rolleyes:

ummm. i see it a little.. I think Danny from So you think you can dance looks simular to MJ around the WIZ.. well, RIGHT after he got rid of his afro.. Off the wall, and a LITTTTTTTLE before. (usually his profile) looks like MJ.. not so much a straight on shot..

danny%20portrait.JPG

0913_think_dance_pcn.jpg
noExcuses1.jpg
IMG_2819.JPG

I see some similarities in the first pic
his square jaw his cheekbones and
eyes are similar to MJ ..

Yes I see a similarity with Matt from NipTuck but not as much in those two pics you have posted of him... you have to watch the show and it was more so a couple seasons ago when the show first premiered that it was very noticeable. My Mom always wanted me to watch the show with her because she thought he was so cute and looked like Michael Jackson.

I can see the Danny's resemblance too.

Yes I see a similarity with Matt from NipTuck but not as much in those two pics you have posted of him... you have to watch the show and it was more so a couple seasons ago when the show first premiered that it was very noticeable. My Mom always wanted me to watch the show with her because she thought he was so cute and looked like Michael Jackson.
Exactly, I've only seen the first season, even in those two pics he looks like Mike.

yep, I can see the similarities with the Nip Tuck dude.

The second dude could be made up to look like Michael if he were so lucky to be chosen to play him in a movie. Both of them can, really.

I used to watch Niptuck and soo many people have said that to me.I've also heard he is meant to be a MJ look alike..but not a very good one.

ummm. i see it a little.. I think Danny from So you think you can dance looks simular to MJ around the WIZ.. well, RIGHT after he got rid of his afro.. Off the wall, and a LITTTTTTTLE before. (usually his profile) looks like MJ.. not so much a straight on shot..

danny%20portrait.JPG

0913_think_dance_pcn.jpg
Forget the similarities..... I, er, never seen that photo of MJ before.... er... I mean, er....... ah..... (droolin' over his thighs....):blush::001:

I don,t see it to much at all . but thats only how i see it , we all see things different.

(I hate to bump this up but I just have to say)
OMG, You're not the first to notice that. I remember when the show first started running here some of my other forum pals said that he looks like MJ. I guess there are similarities.
That was one CRAZY show. :lol:
There was even a scene in one episode of a MJ lookalike. It wasn't mocking Michael IMO but it was a bit funny.

not in the slightest. i hated that show. i remember how they made a rude comment about him in an episode and how i turned off the tv right away and i never watched that show again. losers

Hmmm, by looking at these 2 pics, I THINK I know what you mean.... but I wouldn't have likened him to MJ myself. :p BUT I don't watch niptuck, and maybe he looks different on video. Anyone here watch it? What dya think?

Back