New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allowed]

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked!

Wow:eek:
Listening to the first one now..

I don't know if we should guys! They have release dates for a reason! People need to stop leaking stuff that is going to be released in about a month or so anyway! I can see if they weren't going to be released! I'm struggling with this myself, because I'm dying to hear these, but the question is: Does Michael want us to hear them now!? Dilemma Dilemma

lol i knew this would happen thats why i aint buyin the Album :p

I'm going to buy the album anyway. The girl is mine remix is pretty good. Listening to PYT now!

The label/producers had to leak this.

I just previewed the first 30 seconds of each, that's all I'll be doing until the album drops so as not to ruin all the fun of buying it and listening to CD-quality tracks for the first time.

I like the Billie Jean mix by Kayne

I just listened to them and am sorry to say I hated every second of every one. Letting a talentless person like Akon loose on a classic like WBSS is nothing short of sacrilege and sure enough, he slaughters it, taking away any meaning that the song holds. Now it's just a boring song about sex. I hardly have words for the horror of hearing Fergie tear Beat it apart. The only decent one was Kanye's remix of Billie Jean. He's hardly changed a thing. If this is what MJ's album is gonna sound like, I will be heartbroken.

JN

Last edited:

I just listened to them and am sorry to say I hated every second of every one. Letting a talentless person like Akon loose on a classic like WBSS is nothing short of sacrilege and sure enough, he slaughters it, taking away any meaning that the song holds. Now it's just a boring song about sex. I hardly have words for the horror of hearing Fergie tear Beat it apart. The only decent one was Kanye's remix of Billie Jean. He's hardly changed a thing. If this is what MJ's album is gonna sound like, I will be heartbroken.

JN

Amen! Couldn't agree more.
Too bad, I was hoping I'd like these remixes..

Last edited:

I really hope they don't release this kind of crap..

Are these really those real upcoming remixes? I just can't believe it because they are so bad..

IMO even I make much better remixes and music overall..

But the album will have the same orinal songs on it won't it? These are just extras as I understand it.

i'm not a fan of the remixes in general...so...no comment.
or maybe one: i love michael's voice on TGIM

I'm just gonna say this:

Epic was SMART to release "The Girl is Mine '08" as a single next year.

That should tell you how I feel about this.

But the album will have the same orinal songs on it won't it? These are just extras as I understand it.

Sure, but there's no point to put on some extras no one ever listen more than once.. IMO they could have made really good new versions, at least I'd have so many ideas. Beats come through way too strong and kills the harmony if there even is that much in those.

These remind me of those weird, official japanese remixes where only one or two of twenty were listenable..

Last edited:

I love them!!! Its great to hear MJ vocals after so long! He songs amazing even so I can't wait for the new material!!! Love the remixes, I am so gonna buy that album... cant wait! Still listening to them!!:jump::jump::jump:

I don't think they're "crap" as someone said... Remember that Michael himself worked with these guys on the remixes and if he didn't like them he wouldn't have agreed to put them on the album so saying they suck kinda sends the wrong message if you know what I mean...
Sure, everyone thinks the originals are much better since it's Mike's voice & all and there was really nothing that the guys could have done to improve the songs to begin with BUT Kanye's wasn't too bad.:rolleyes:

I love them!!! Its great to hear MJ vocals after so long! He songs amazing even so I can't wait for the new material!!! Love the remixes, I am so gonna buy that album... cant wait! Still listening to them!!:jump::jump::jump:

Ok, I gave in & listened!
I agree with you, except for "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin" in my opinion there's way to much Akon & not enough Michael!

The rest I like, I don't know what some were expecting they're just remixes afterall! I've never been a huge fan of Remixes,m but those were good! And besides The full original album is still gonna be there, so there's nothing lost!

And guys, don't go judgin' Mike's new album based on REMIXES of old stuff! They were not aiming for masterpieces in this! They just wanted to do something different & new & that's what they did!

I'm definitely buying Thriller 25!!! Thank You Michael!!!

Last edited:

A remix will never be as good as the original.

I like all of them... however TGIM 2008 is bangin' and is very commercial and can be released in today's market with no problem. Sounds betta than Feedback!!

Last edited:

I don't think they're "crap" as someone said... Remember that Michael himself worked with these guys on the remixes and if he didn't like them he wouldn't have agreed to put them on the album so saying they suck kinda sends the wrong message if you know what I mean...
Sure, everyone thinks the originals are much better since it's Mike's voice & all and there was really nothing that the guys could have done to improve the songs to begin with BUT Kanye's wasn't too bad.:rolleyes:

Exactly! I completely agree! Plus, it does sound to me, like he re-sang the vocals on Beat It, Billie Jean & The Girl is Mine! I don't think they were taken from demos as some think! There's differences in certain tones that I noticed!

k The Girl Is Mine-- I like it! I think it's alright...it had me dancing! It's something youngins will like. "the way...I rock" :lol: Love that. Had me doing the 'leeaan back' lol After the second listen...I'm DEFINITELY in love with this track. DEFINITELY.

PYT...i think they ruined this one to be honest. I LOVED this version of PYT (the slow version) but that odd beat in the back is kinda off, and the lyric made me sigh a bit "Ohh she so sexy sexy" AHHH does 'updated' mean adding the word 'sexy' to a song or something? :lol: The song was supposed to be sweet and romantic...bUT! ...although it had it's moments! I liked the break down towards the middle "say na na na na na" Very updated. Great. :) And the end "rollin with the King of Pop, see the game don't Stop, MJ on top".

WBSS- the opening lines....i had to cover my ears :lol: I'm srry i CAN NOT STAND akon :lol: WITH A PASSION. :lol: And wth is with the lyrics? :lol: All of a sudden the song is about this girl going back to his place in lingerie???? And he did her so good he made her say 'mama se mama sa ma macoo sa" LMAO :lol: Oh akon he needs to quit. I love MJ's parts. But nothing beats the original with this one...lets just say that :lol:

Kinda wish they didn't take out "sing out to the world, i know i am someone..." part. thats like the best part in the whole dang song! :lol:

Beat It- I like the 'live' sounding version of the instrumental. Like it sounds like the version that MJ use when he does it live. FERGIE NEEDS TA QUIT! :lol: OMG...lol Soooo OFF! :lol: She is NOT glamorous in this song thats for DANG SURE :lol: But when Fergie stop singing towards the end it didn't sound that bad actually! :lol:

Billie Jean- Kinda not feeling the extraaaa slooowww sound of this. BJ is supposed to make me dance but this sounds like I'm listening to BJ while i'm high off something :lol: I mean is this supposed to be a club banger? If it is, u can play the ORIGINAL in the club and have it poppin more than this version lol although i'm kinda feeling the J kwon sound in the background. Sounds like Billie Jean mixed with J Kwon's "Tipsy" LOL

So those are my opinions LOL

Sounds betta than Feedback!!
Foooo shooooo' lol

Last edited:

Exactly! I completely agree! Plus, it does sound to me, like he re-sang the vocals on Beat It, Billie Jean & The Girl is Mine! I don't think they were taken from demos as some think! There's differences in certain tones that I noticed!
The girl is mine or something very much like it has been on youtube for quite some time now. I have listened to it myself. However, Billie Jean sounds like a very recent recording. It certainly isn't the original.

^ :lol: you laugh alot J5master :rofl:

haven't listened to many of them yet due to my poor internet connection :lol:

anyway, the ones that sound "crap" are just going to make people want to listen to the original anyway :lol:

ps. me no likey Akon's version of WBSS

my ranking

1. billie jean (west) really somethin new, and has a nice feeling
2. pyt
3. girl is mine
4. wbss
5. beat it (doesnt really add anything new to it)

I think there are some new(ly recorded) vocals, like the end of girl is mine and michael's verse in wbss.
edit: im convinced the vocals of billie jean are not new, they're just slowed down with modern techniques.

Overall: not bad

Last edited:

^ :lol: you laugh alot J5master :rofl:
Cuz it's FUNNY! :lol:

anyway, the ones that sound "crap" are just going to make people want to listen to the original anyway :lol:

It's all a part of MJ's master plan LOL

Last edited:

Well, I love Michael Jackson, and I hope he loves me, too. That's all I have to say.

Okay, I'm not fond of the Akon or Fergie stuff.

A remix will never be as good as the original.

I like all of them... however TGIM 2008 is bangin' and is very commercial and can be released in today's market with no problem. Sounds betta than Feedback!!

bbdance10.jpg

"You must be crazy."

:p

Back