Crafty Presents THRILLER IN THE 80's

mjdatabank

Proud Member
I post this to help a MJ fan with a very cool and Thrilling MJ project!

Merry Christmas Everyone,

God Bless You,

- Richard

Dec 25th, 2007: Crafty Presents THRILLER IN THE 80's

Crafty is a Michael Jackson fan and a stylist. She is also known for her drawings and paintings of the King of Pop.

As we are up to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Thriller, Crafty thought that it was more than high time to pay due tribute to the masterpiece. She then decided to design and release a special Thriller T-shirt for fans and people who want to show their Thriller Love!

Crafty designed this T-shirt as she noticed that "Unfortunately, I couldn't find any Michael Jackson T-shirt of my taste [as far as shape and design were concerned]. So I came up with my own Thriller T-shirt: one for men, and one for women (girly cut). I used a cool and soft coton to get a vintage outlook [as we are talking about Thriler and classic Jackson 5 style too]. Only 300 copies of each T-shirt were produced."

THRILLER IN THE 80's - the T-shirt - is, of course, Crafty's hottest product right now: "I wanted to celebrate the 25th Aniversary of Thriller, and do it my way. So, I asked each buyer to take a picture of them in front of a monument or a special place in their hometown/homeland to show the worlwide and global impact of Thriller - the masterpiece that keep on touching people of all ages. My goal is to collect all those pictures and create a special montage that I, hopefully, will give to Michael when he comes back to Europe."

Crafty already received many answers from several countries: Finland, UK, Australia, USA and Japan!
Are you ready to show your Thriller Love? Well, you just know what to do!

Details:
T-shirts - size: M / L

Women:
- "Made in the 80s" red
- "MJ Soulsation" sand

Men:
"Made in the 80s" kaki

Price: 20 euros + 4 euros Shipping & Handling.

Place you order at: www.myspace.com/craftysprite

Paypal Accepted

Crafty / MJ data bank
This news can be reposted with a credit to MJ data bank

PICTURES AND MORE HERE:
http://mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/news_main_current.htm

Last edited:
Very good! I have been looking for some good quality MJ T-shirts, so this will be helpful. Thanx

Back