Do you wear MJ shirts in Public?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
For those of you who own MJ shirts would you wear them out on the street and if so did people say anything or give you looks :mello:

Yes of course I wear my shirts out, thats why I buy them. And when I get a Beat it and Thriller jacket I will be wearing them non stop. Who cares what people think, I love it, and I want them to know I love Maccuh Jassun!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yep i wear my MJ t shirts and nbody says a thing because if they do then prepare for a beatdown. I mind my business and do my thang.

Yes I do, and yes, sometimes people comment, but not often. I don't think anyone has ever said anything negative. I'm so proud of Michael!

I only have old ragidy shirts of MJ.. I need some new ones.. I want the one Usher wore at the 30th Anniv. I love that shirt..

They had it on ebay, only difference was the pic was fliped and no glitter on the socks... Oh and of course it was not a sleavless t-shirt..

Hell yes! if I had one/some I would wear them and wouldn't give a rats arss what people think.:p

yeep... I have one, and I got it for my 15th bday... =) Some dude said he liked my tshirt in a coffee shop the other day.
I didn't often wear it to school though because I used to fear criticism from other students... when they attacked MJ, I felt personally attacked.

The last time i wore one out in public was 10 years ago. The shirts suck these days. And are always made really badly, so when they've had a wash a few times, the image starts to look cracked.

Plus, i have better T-shirts to wear out than MJ ones :lol:

Oh boy how I WISH I would have MJ T-shirt!
I would wear it all the time and let people know that Michael is my hero!.^_^

LOL I sure do. When I do at school some laugh (not to be negative or anything) but because they know I really like him and some compliment the shirt but I never really got any bad flack from it.

I wear my 1987 Australian Bad Tour T-shirt. I often have people asking me if they can have it. :lol:

:sc_imbad:

Last edited:
No, but that's only because I don't have any T-shirts with MJ on it. If I did have an MJ T-shirt however of course i'd wear it. What's the point of buying it if you're not going to wear it anyway?

I would if I had one. I don't care if people know I'm a fan of Michael. :wub: People wear GnR shirts and stuff so why not a Michael one?

Heck yes I do! I have the one they're selling at hot topic:woohoo:I love it to death. Looks good with my beat it jacket:D

Yes! I wear this one in public...
DSC00282.jpg

and I even carry around an iPod with a MJ skin!
IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

I love him and I don't give a crap who knows about it! lol

Last edited:
I havent bought MJ-gear in awhile but i still have some old shirts that i wear sometimes..

RThey are getting old now, time for new ones!

I wear my HIStory tour t-shirt quite often.

I've got a Bad Tour shirt my cousin handed down to me, but it's a bit too in your face for my liking.

Yes i do not have any shame in wearing MJ tops. At the moment i,ve got the "Ghost" T-shirt from the HIStory tour on.
Also i have the HIStory tour T-shirt and the Dangerous outfit and BorW glove
mjj1

Back