David Beckham mentions Michael

Victory2004

Proud Member
David Beckham loves MJ

Was listening to an interview with david beckham on the bbc radio online and they played PYT and mentioned he and victoria dance to that song and that his sons romeo, cruz and brooklyn like david love MJ and his music. Skip to 17:05 and then wait a little till it reaches 17:07 to hear him talk about michael. :kickass: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/main...o/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/r2_davidbeckham

Last edited:
I just heard the radio programe it was great. Loved how he said he loved Michael Jackson and it was a great michael dance song he picked. thanks for the imformation about this.

That was quite nice! Becks has always been an MJ fan. I remember him talking about 'vince when it came out. Thanx for posting. :yes:

Last edited:
ok, I see, its 1 hr 7 minute

Last edited:
I'm glad you remember but i'm curious to know what he said if you could tell me please?

Last edited:
But that doesn't answer for me I want to know what he was saying about YRMW when praising it. Do you have a quote?

Last edited:
It'd be cool to hear what he said about "Invincible", if anyone remembers. Thanks for positing. Its nice to hear support from people, especially someone as popular as David Beckham, it'll reach more people that way.

if i can remember right he said that was the song his family dances to at home and that his boys love Michael and so does he. something along those words.:)

Beckham is nearly the only person who can draw comparable level of hysteria, appearing almost in any place of world.

By the way -- I just find out that top rated Beckham's fan site www.davidbeckhamvn.com is affiliated to site, devoted to someone everyone here is more than just familiar with -- www.doodoofan.com :lol:

Few quotes from David that can relate him and Jackson:

-- I never refuse to sign an autograph, because I know how I felt as a kid when I was turned down.

-- Fatherhood is the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's something that can't be beaten.

-- I am an affectionate person. I get upset easily. I will watch a film and I'll cry.

-- It was in the paper that they said we've used Brooklyn (David's son) for publicity, which we've never done.

Last edited:
Back