BADJay92

Proud Member
dean2c.jpg

dean1c.jpg

wax1pp.jpg

HPIM0164.jpg

HPIM0168.jpg

Last edited:
hey they changed the outfit of the pic of MJ with the sunglasses and red shirt.. he used to be wearing the outfit that is on the pic to our left.. the one from the award show.. They added the glasses too.

hey they changed the outfit of the pic of MJ with the sunglasses and red shirt.. he used to be wearing the outfit that is on the pic to our left.. the one from the award show.. They added the glasses too.

Nah thats a diff firgure. That one is still up, in New York.

l_3c65f9d92d5fcbcfa69cf69bd9aca391.jpg

Last edited:
I liked the one that was exhibited in the Rock Circus in London and it was with the Earth Song costume, pity that is closed now. When i find a picture of it i will post:)

When I was in Hollywood, I took me a picture with "Michael" But it did not come out very well, so I think I deleted it. It wasn't a very good one.

Okay we know what the "good" MJ wax figures look like...anyone see any really horrible ones? Ones that look like a cross between Joan Rivers, Celine Dion and someone else that they pass off as Michael jackson? You know, the kind of waxworks that the artist should be shot for?

I like the Wax Work at Madame Tussauds in London i got my photo taken next to it :D :lol:

Last edited:
wax-michael.jpg

I love this one in New York, so it looks like when I was there at MSG Concert Madison Garden.

Last edited:
I think Mike is really hard to make as a wax figure.. His wax figures always look less like him than other wax figures do other celebs..

Or is it that us fans have annylized the way he looks SO much we notice things too easy?

I think Mike is really hard to make as a wax figure.. His wax figures always look less like him than other wax figures do other celebs..

Or is it that us fans have annylized the way he looks SO much we notice things too easy?

Well i think it's us sometimes to be honest

Not really! I don't think MJ wax figures are good to be honest. There is something missing in all of them to me. Other celebs wax figure's tend to have a more resemblance of them and i don't just mean look wise, i mean the essence of them. MJ's one so far lack that 'essence' of him. They are more like wax-figure's of his impersonators than the man himself to me.

Okay we know what the "good" MJ wax figures look like...anyone see any really horrible ones? Ones that look like a cross between Joan Rivers, Celine Dion and someone else that they pass off as Michael jackson? You know, the kind of waxworks that the artist should be shot for?

Yep this is pretty bad

@ Hollywood wax museum

711rocy.jpg

Back