SUPPORT PROMO: Official Thriller25 MySpace

SeanK

ATTENTION ALL MJ FANS

Please help promote us here at Thriller25 in which ever way you can!

Start a thread about us on your prefered MJ forum or messageboard, post bulletins linking people back to this page, comment your friends telling them to add us as a friend or even communicate via instant messaging programs.

We are aiming for 10,000 friends by Thriller 25's release date. We will be including links to buy the single (The Girl Is Mine) directly upon its release, along with links to purchase the T25 package.

Once officially released, the single will be available on our page, so you can add it to your very own page. We may even have a few surprises in the coming months from Michael too.

So please, spread the word about Michael Jackson and Thriller 25. We really want this project to be BIG!

www.myspace.com/thriller25

Tell everyone you know to ADD US!

Regards

Thriller 25 Myspace Team

This isn't working for me! I can't find you on myspace to add you. I found other MJ things tho'. Do y'all know that there is an MJ Thriller25 mixes account where all the 'leaked' remixes are available for all to hear? Don't know if its legal?

Also I found lots of myspace account on different MJ and JJ albums. They all have '1814' on the account (e.g Dangerous1814 etc). Is 1814 a code for something? Just wondering :lol:

Anyways I can't find you. Are you under 'groups' or 'music'?

This isn't working for me! I can't find you on myspace to add you. I found other MJ things tho'. Do y'all know that there is an MJ Thriller25 mixes account where all the 'leaked' remixes are available for all to hear? Don't know if its legal?

Also I found lots of myspace account on different MJ and JJ albums. They all have '1814' on the account (e.g Dangerous1814 etc). Is 1814 a code for something? Just wondering :lol:

Anyways I can't find you. Are you under 'groups' or 'music'?

ATTENTION ALL MJ FANS

Please help promote us here at Thriller25 in which ever way you can!

Start a thread about us on your prefered MJ forum or messageboard, post bulletins linking people back to this page, comment your friends telling them to add us as a friend or even communicate via instant messaging programs.

We are aiming for 10,000 friends by Thriller 25's release date. We will be including links to buy the single (The Girl Is Mine) directly upon its release, along with links to purchase the T25 package.

Once officially released, the single will be available on our page, so you can add it to your very own page. We may even have a few surprises in the coming months from Michael too.

So please, spread the word about Michael Jackson and Thriller 25. We really want this project to be BIG!

Tell everyone you know to ADD US!

Regards

Thriller 25 Myspace Team

Who is sponsering this site Sean
I looks like it is being marketed as MJ's offical youtube ???

Who is it that runs this myspace -???? thanks

The thing is that when I click to the link, it takes me to the main page. So i log on but then I have to search for this account and I can't find it!

If I search it on the main myspace page, it says account not found etc! Don't know what's going on?

after you log in just copy and paste this in your browser address window
myspace.com/thriller25

or click back backwards 2 pages with your browser
arrow and it will take you there

Last edited:
Thanx qbee. I added you guys.:yes: :)

Just a thought: Why don't you (whoever is running this site) get the fan who has been running the other MJ account to post a message to his friends asking them to join this official account.

Hey peeps,
Does anyone know anything about this
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=296677058

It says that its Michael Jackson (Official site), the person joined only this month!
That looks so fake... So I would say its fake, or Michael joined and has no idea how to make a myspace look good. :lol:
And that also means Michael also types LiKe ThIs To LoOk GoOd :lol:
I added Thriller25's page ^_^

http://www.myspace.com/thriller25

Last edited:
That looks so fake... So I would say its fake, or Michael joined and has no idea how to make a myspace look good. :lol:
And that also means Michael also types LiKe ThIs To LoOk GoOd :lol:
I added Thriller25's page ^_^

http://www.myspace.com/thriller25

I thought that was odd! :lol: I just don't get peeps that would claim to be 'official' when they are not. What's the point. :lol:
I do like the songs he has on there tho :p

Who is sponsering this site Sean
I looks like it is being marketed as MJ's offical youtube ???

Who is it that runs this myspace -???? thanks

I really honestly don't know... it is being announced as Thriller25's Official MySpace and is linked directly to Michael Jackson's official YouTube Channel and MichaelJackson.com (Sony's Official Michael Jackson website), so I am assuming its as official as it claims. It is definately worth the support I am encouraging. Check it out and join.

IMPORTANT FANS CALL TO ACTION:

As of right now, this website which is calling itself the "Official" Thriller25 MySpace and seeing that they are calculatively linked to Sony's and Michael Jackson's Official Website michaeljackson.com and the New Official Michael Jackson YouTube Channel embarrassingly ONLY has around 475 Friends to date.

Please help promote Thriller25 in which ever way you can!

Start a thread about them on other MJ forums and messageboards like I did here already and only (as this is the ONLY fansite I belong to), post bulletins linking people back to this page www.myspace.com/thriller25, comment your friends telling them to add T25 as a friend or even communicate via instant messaging programs.

They have been aiming for 10,000 friends by Thriller 25's release date. If this is Sony or MJs Thriller25 Official page as promoted then I am sure that they are scratching their heads as to why the fans and community aren't jumping on board sponsoring and supporting this vital initiative, don't you guys think?

They are including links to buy the single (The Girl Is Mine) directly upon its release, along with links to purchase the T25 package.

Once officially released, the single will be available on their page also, so you can add it to your very own page. According to the site, they may even have a few surprises in the coming months from Michael too. I am sure that is dependant on the success of this MySpace promo as much as T25's own publicity.

So please, spread the word about Michael Jackson and the Official Thriller 25 MySpace. We all really want this project to be BIG right?

why don't you guys just make a myspace?? Put all your friends and MJ friends on there..

It's actually fun, talking back and forth.. leaving nice messages.. Bloging etc.

why don't you guys just make a myspace?? Put all your friends and MJ friends on there..

It's actually fun, talking back and forth.. leaving nice messages.. Bloging etc.

I actually was not into the idea of having a MySpace just because of the stereotype, but being a parent I wanted to monitor what my kids were doing with theirs. Since I have worked a profile and learned all the codes over time, I have honestly become a MySpace Nut LOL. It is fun and more than that it is the best form of communicating and network. Phuck a phone LOL! I recommend it especially for MJ fans too. We network and share so much there... from music, videos, pics and blogs. It's hot!

I'm not a MySpace member either : (
How bout creating a T25 group on Facebook?

Back