Pajama's

mjalwaysonmymind

Guests
Hi there,

My mom just called me to say she purchased a two piece set of ladies pajamas with Neverland written all over them. The cost was $16.00 US at JC Penny's. She's headed back to pic me up a pair. Just wanted to share.

Mods plese move if this is not the right place for this topic. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there,

My mom just called me to say she purchased a two piece set of ladies pajamas with Neverland written all over them. The cost was $16.00 US at JC Penny's. She's headed back to pic me up a pair. Just wanted to share.

Hey. Nice gift. I think I like your mom.:D I thought this was going to be a thread about Michael wearing pajamas. lol

Oh whow i thought this also was going to be about the trial and pajama day. I,m so glad its not but its nice that their are pajama,s being sold with Neverland on it . Wither its about that Neverland i,m not so clear about i ,m hoping. Maybe you can find out more could . anyways thanks sounds nice.:unsure:

Last edited:
Yes, I'm moving this to the MJ Misc section... (can't ever remember the new names of sections, but u will find it!)

Hey. Nice gift. I think I like your mom.:D I thought this was going to be a thread about Michael wearing pajamas. lol
No, I'm over that phase of MJ's life and looking forward to his new and up coming magic.:lol:

Oh whow i thought this also was going to be about the trial and pajama day. I,m so glad its not but its nice that their are pajama,s being sold with Neverland on it . Wither its about that Neverland i,m not so clear about i ,m hoping. Maybe you can find out more could . anyways thanks sounds nice.:unsure:

lol, when I wear them, I'll be thinking it is the true Neverland. I'll keep you up dated on the PJ's though...:)

LOL and I thought we were gonna get some more pics of Mike in pyjamas like when he was in Berlin! :lol: But that's just my dirty mind..... That sounds like a great pair of PJ's you got hun!

sorry guys I haven't replied. Yes, the pj's are adorable. they do have peter pan in the middle of the top part of the jammis and the bottom has Neverland written all over them. :D

Hi there,

mmm are they the official logos?

Back