"Got The Hot's" on Japan version of "Thriller 25"

Ive never heard of this song, i must be livin under a rock. :lol:

Can someone tell me something about that song? Where's it from? (what does it sound like? :lol: )

Ive never heard of that song -

Ok I found this from prince Maikel's website
[SIZE=-1]Got The Hots – 1982 (Michael Jackson / Quincy Jones) (Had to be added in the special edition)[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Really? That'd be just awesome. "Got the Hots" was going to be included on the 2001 re-release of Thriller but never was so it only exists on the rare French-owned test-press of it and very few in the world have ever heard it.

From Korgnex' list of unreleased tracks:

Got The Hots (1982) (Michael Jackson, Quincy Jones)
Michael Jackson
Outtake of the album THRILLER (1982)

* (_:__) "Thriller - Special Edition"
(Album Re-release Test Pressing #1, Acetate CD, 2000)

Source: Michael Jackson's court disposition in Mexico in November 1993

http://www.jacksonvillage.org/board...s-non-album-tracks-later-released-tracks.html

Last edited:
I hope its true.

Ps this is my first post from my "iPod touch". Its cool

Who is Prince Maikel ? Anyone know? Is he actually a prince? He (or someone by that nic has an MJ website, a nice one, and I got to it searching for "Got the Hots".

See, now this is what I think is unfair about certain CDs! If you're gonna release something that's never never been released before release it all over the world, not just in Japan! I feel the same about the tracks that Janet released on the Japan version of 20 Y.O., but no where else! "Rollwitu" & Days Go By" are awesome songs, but only released in Japan!

Last edited:
Really? That'd be just awesome. "Got the Hots" was going to be included on the 2001 re-release of Thriller but never was so it only exists on the rare French-owned test-press of it and very few in the world have ever heard it.

From Korgnex' list of unreleased tracks:

http://www.jacksonvillage.org/board...s-non-album-tracks-later-released-tracks.html

:yes:

the booklet of the canceled 2001 Thriller Special Edition was going to be like this:

Thriller SE - booklet testprinting said:
03kc2.jpg

04in3.jpg

05pq5.jpg

06lr7.jpg

07et2.jpg

08no8.jpg

09uz9.jpg

10es7.jpg

11fk6.jpg

12dr3.jpg

^^Damn I wish it was like that. Better than what we did get.

Last edited:
I wish I could get it. My Grandma won't let me order it! Why can't they just put it on all the versions? It's not fair!

OOOOOOOOO unreleased track. Me like! Surely it would be better to put this track on all the versions?! Ah well, i'm sure i'll be able to get hold of a copy.

I don't know how to read Japanese. Does anybody know if we can order from that website, and if not, where the Japanese version of Thriller 25 is available to order?

I want to hear the song really bad... Oh and the booklet looks cool :)

Last edited:
the tracklisting for the japanese one on barnesnoble and on amazon.com don't contain got the hots :S

confusing

Does anyone have a larger/clear pic of the unreleased S.E. thriller booklet? someone told me "the lady in my life" in there is an extended version coz theres a whole new verse in the lyrics there....:wacko:

Ive never heard of this song, i must be livin under a rock. :lol:

Can someone tell me something about that song? Where's it from? (what does it sound like? :lol: )

I'm afraid I live under the rock next to yours:lol:...would like to hear it though:yes:

This is still mostly in Japanese for me. I don't see Got the Hots anywhere.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2672822

I'm afraid I live under the rock next to yours:lol:...would like to hear it though:yes:

Got The Hots

is written by Michael Jackson & Quincy Jones

the song was scheduled to be released on the 2001 Thriller SE, however Sony canceled the original tracklist

original (but canceled!) tracklist of the 2001 Thriller SE said:
1-Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2- Baby Be Mine
3- The Girl Is Mine
4- Thriller
5- Beat It
6- Billie Jean
7- Human Nature
8- P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
9- The Lady In My Life
Bonus Tracks:
10- Vincent Price
11- Got The Hots
12- Carousel
13- Someone In The Dark

Thanks for your help, Bubbles. I can't help wondering if there's going to be another way to get Got the Hots later. Is this edition of T25 a limited edition?

Last edited:
Back