Thriller25 Events/Celebrations

SeanK

I wanted to start a thread about upcoming Thriller25 fan events, release parties, gatherings, shows, etc. for individual regions. I live in the midwestern United States (North Central Indiana to be exact, about an hour and half east of Chicago), it would be cool somehow to categorize our regions to easily locate nearby events and fellow fans for networking, sharing and planning. What does everyone think? I am so interested in seeing this big with huge results worldwide. I know we can do it and be strong voices. My Chicago, Indiana and Michigan peeps c'mon... let's start somethin!

Moderators please set move this where it should be and can you help in categorizing regions that are participating in group activities? Thanks :)

That sounds cool.
I'd love that. (Lives in the South Suburbs of Chicago)

That sounds cool.
I'd love that. (Lives in the South Suburbs of Chicago)

See like you and I are in the general same region... we need to network like this and keep each other posted on goings on. I heard someone sometime ago mention a Chicago Thriller25 Release Party, but I NEVER made contact. I wish I would have at the time. That's why a thread like this is needed. We need a way to categorize regions though as soon as this idea grows which I hope it will.

is there anything planned in the u.k. ?
thanks smelly :cool:

Back